OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful of what you ask for, Chris was able to dig one up for the last guy that asked for a VanHelsing.

Be careful of what you ask for, Chris was able to dig one up for the last guy that asked for a VanHelsing.

Well, to be honest, if the price was right, and I could use my Readyness code on the order, I'd probably get one.

1:4 LOTR Battle Troll helmets! :rock:p

:lol

I've got one of those still in the box from last year! I was planning to throw it on the bay next week to earn a little (very little, I expect) cash toward this year's Spook orders.

Happy Oktoberkurganuary you mother ^^^king biktch asses!!!

borat_themes.jpg

Got my kit today after work, as well as my new narrow TT body. My spoke box came in perfect condition and the stickers peeled right off with no problems. Havnt opened the book yet, but everything else is looking pretty good.

Shame I hardly gonna participate this year though, wasted to much time last year for nothing.

Got my Spook Kit in early. Thought it was coming in Monday, but winded up getting it in today. Need to pick it up at the folks house. I was told the box came in a little crushed. Hope everything inside is OK. I'm picking it up tomorrow....

Are you sure the Spook codes expire so soon? That's only 2 months. Usually they give you at least a year.

My box was a little crushed as well. for the price of shipping 29.00 bucks you think they would be kind to it. Love the hoodie and the mug. not sure how this code thing works. have to read the fine print

I hope they put some good things up for GC eligible between now and 12/31 then...

Yeah I hope so too. I'm sitting on an Iron Man, Indy, SDCC, and Spook Gift cards. All ranging from $25 -$75. But right now there just isn't anything for me right now unless I get it just for custom parts. But I'd rather get something I really want first.

I am pretty sure one of those will be on black and white Friday.

I think the SSE Dio will be Spook with the 1:1 Bust being B/W Friday...

How bout a Universal Monsters Legendary Scale Bust line....:monkey3

YES YES YES!!! :D

I just got to look over the book and it's GORGEOUS! I was also suprised to see that a good friend of mine had a 2 page article in it...

Back