OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who don't subscribe to the Facefriendpagespace, Sideshow's latest post there makes me squee with joy:

We just added it up...more than $50,000 in giveaways, prizes & discounts during Spooktacular 2009? How can you resist!

We can't. Resistance is futile!

Now that the bean counters are done with that, maybe they can tell us how this number compares to previous years... :monkey3

I'm guessing the newsletter will tell all the kit buyers to go to our specific site and order... I doubt it will have a direct link in the letter. The edition size will for sure be higher than the B&W since everyone who bought the kit can get one so it will be at least 500.

Still waiting for my $150 giftcard to come in the mail. My Kit didnt have one.

yeah, I am waiting for mine too, I think I accidentaly spent it.

;)

We just added it up...more than $50,000 in giveaways, prizes & discounts during Spooktacular 2009? How can you resist!

I wonder how many of those are exclusive to kit owners? We didn't even get special passwords this year.

There will be a link to the Color Mort pre-order opportunity in the newsletter this evening. The link will be accessible to anyone, but those who have purchased the kit have had their accounts flagged, so that you will be allowed to order it once you log-in (similar to Priority Pre-Order). Thus, in order to take advantage of this opportunity, including the shipping special, you must place the order through the same account with which you purchased the kit - not that you are supposed to have multiple accounts anyway :emperor

If you don't have that flag in your account, you will not be allowed to purchase it. If you experience any difficulty and you DID buy a kit, please *DON'T PANIC* (pass that along if you see panicking going on) - simply contact our customer service department (it would help if you have your Spook Kit order number handy) and they have a week to figure it out :duff

There will be a link to the Color Mort pre-order opportunity in the newsletter this evening. The link will be accessible to anyone, but those who have purchased the kit have had their accounts flagged, so that you will be allowed to order it once you log-in (similar to Priority Pre-Order). Thus, in order to take advantage of this opportunity, including the shipping special, you must place the order through the same account with which you purchased the kit - not that you are supposed to have multiple accounts anyway :emperor

If you don't have that flag in your account, you will not be allowed to purchase it. If you experience any difficulty and you DID buy a kit, please *DON'T PANIC* (pass that along if you see panicking going on) - simply contact our customer service department (it would help if you have your Spook Kit order number handy) and they have a week to figure it out :duff

Thanks Dusty. Can use the 10% coupon we got for ordering the kit on this one?

I didn't get a 10% off coupon for ordering the kit, but I did for the SDCC Mort; maybe they only send out one of those.

:dunno

I got a 10% off coupon for any Sideshow original for ordering the kit. I have gotten one of these for every Sideshow original I have ordered for the past like 4 or 5 months now.

The coupon code is sent through email. Maybe your email account treated it as spam?

Haven't had any spam of that sort lately (just Nigerians wanting to give me money again); but the Mort coupon came a few weeks after Con for me too, so maybe I am just behind the curve. :confused:

Back