OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed this on my account page on sideshows site right above the newsletter subscription and priority preorder qualification info...

Spookalicious! You are eligible to purchase the Mort Vinyl Figure - Color Version! Place your orders with the launch of the October 15th Newsletter! (offer good while supplies last)

Just saw the trailer for "Help Wanted"... is anyone else not really looking that forward to it? I'm not sure why but I'm kind of "meh" about this compared to the campfest that was last year's little film...

Just saw the trailer for "Help Wanted"... is anyone else not really looking that forward to it? I'm not sure why but I'm kind of "meh" about this compared to the campfest that was last year's little film...

Only reason I am stoked is because of the Buffy announcement.

What does the 10% coupon say? Not sure if it came in my kit. Was it sent in an email?

E-mail.

I got it Sept 26th.

Thank you for your recent purchase of a Sideshow Originals Sideshow's Spooktacular 2009 Spooktacular 2009 Readyness Kit - Large!

We're celebrating our Sideshow Originals brand by offering you a 10% coupon valid towards your next order of one of our Sideshow Originals items: The Dead, Dinosauria, Six Gun Legends and Live by the Sword.

Your coupon code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

grrrrrr, I didn't get one for the spook kit. :monkey2

When was it sent? If it was recent, perhaps it's still making it's way through the tube. :confused:

The coupons are sent automatically by Sideshow's computer system. Every one I have gotten has arrived about 2 hours after the order update notification email (the email that tells you that the order status has changed to "shipped"). There is never any lengthy delay.

What makes you think this one is not a campfest too? ;) I mean, come on... it's Klauder and the Savage Crüe :lol

E-mail.

I got it Sept 26th.

Thank you for your recent purchase of a Sideshow Originals Sideshow's Spooktacular 2009 Spooktacular 2009 Readyness Kit - Large!

We're celebrating our Sideshow Originals brand by offering you a 10% coupon valid towards your next order of one of our Sideshow Originals items: The Dead, Dinosauria, Six Gun Legends and Live by the Sword.

Your coupon code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I didnt find it. It probably went to my Spam folder and I deleted it. Thanks alot though. You were awesome in Hackers. LOL :banana :rotfl

What makes you think this one is not a campfest too? ;) I mean, come on... it's Klauder and the Savage Crüe :lol

Yeah....I know but there are two different kinds of campy. There is good campy where its a lampoon of things and really never takes itself seriously so the comedy is the only thing holding and a bad campy where it looks to take itself way too seriously or its trying to be a parody of an actual movie yet still maintain a seriousness. Its the difference between a comedy released in theaters and its horrible direct to video sequel or prequel that really tries to capture the magic or following of the first one yet never reaches it to the point of almost feeling bad for the folks involved because its so spectacularly bad....so far it feels like the latter.

I'll give it a shot but I can't shake this its going to really disappoint feeling...

Back