OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coupons are sent automatically by Sideshow's computer system. Every one I have gotten has arrived about 2 hours after the order update notification email (the email that tells you that the order status has changed to "shipped"). There is never any lengthy delay.

Hmmm, I got my shipping notice on the 26th, and that's my only e-mail from Sideshow. I'll try hitting CS to see what's up. Maybe they figure they've given me enough freebies and discounts. :lol

Yeah....I know but there are two different kinds of campy. There is good campy where its a lampoon of things and really never takes itself seriously so the comedy is the only thing holding and a bad campy where it looks to take itself way too seriously or its trying to be a parody of an actual movie yet still maintain a seriousness. Its the difference between a comedy released in theaters and its horrible direct to video sequel or prequel that really tries to capture the magic or following of the first one yet never reaches it to the point of almost feeling bad for the folks involved because its so spectacularly bad....so far it feels like the latter.

I'll give it a shot but I can't shake this its going to really disappoint feeling...

You do know that this is simply tiny-budget little promotional film to add some fun and content to spooktacular right? (and watch out - there may be some stuff hidden in it... not just products, but other stuff to help in your Spooktacular roamings) It's not something Ebert's gonna review :lol So let me put your mind to rest and reassure you that there is absolutely, positively NOTHING serious about Help Wanted :rotfl

You do know that this is simply tiny-budget little promotional film to add some fun and content to spooktacular right? (and watch out - there may be some stuff hidden in it... not just products, but other stuff to help in your Spooktacular roamings) It's not something Ebert's gonna review :lol So let me put your mind to rest and reassure you that there is absolutely, positively NOTHING serious about Help Wanted :rotfl

:horror:horror:horror Gotto tell Travis about this!!

:lol

dont tell me people are complaning about the trailer of the movie already !

PEOPLE !! The movie is not directed by steven spilberg. Just a small production to promote new products and have some fun halloween style.
GEEEEZZ!!
Dusty ! thanks for the heads up.
so looking forward to watch the movie and win tons of stuff !

The mort comic shows the price at 50.00 with free shipping...So, are they discounting the shipping price and 9.99 from the original price also?:confused:

Back