OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halloween is one my favorite times of year but with Spooktacular is just makes it even better. Especially if I start winning prizes. :D

Please help us test it out though! If we don't work the bugs out now, Spooktacular's gonna be even crazier than usual :lol (although, I guess that's where some of the fun comes from!)

Ok, I just typed in FreeHulkPF and it bounced back. Do I give you my name via PM or e-mail?

;)

Those of you who were experiencing a problem seeing the 'big news' posts in the Newsletter: can you check your newsletter online and see if it's corrected? Please let me know! Thanks :duff

When will the contest for Sideshow's last Son Of Frankenstein Silver Screen Edition 12 inch figure be?:lol:rotfl ;)

About the same time they give away the remaining 1:1 SSE Ardeth Bey bust... :monkey5

pigs_fly.jpg

This might be way after the fact but I broke out my Spook sweater today for the first time and its ^^^^ing fantastic. The softest damn thing I've worn in a while....well done.

If Dusty is answering questions, will there be Spooktacular variants of any kind during this celebration?

For those who may be new to Spooktacular, here's some background.

During the first three years Spook ('04-'06), Sideshow created an elaborate scavenger hunt that lasted the full length of the event. Each day clues would be buried SOMEWHERE on the site, and it was up to us to find them and assemble them like pieces of a puzzle. Once you found all the clues and solved the puzzle, you had a chance to win a great prize. Unfortunately, during the '07 and '08 events the hunt was MIA :monkey2.

This year, though, it looks like it will be back!

My only fear is that there are so many more Freaks this year, it will be difficult to keep some less-experienced members from blabbing the clue locations, and spoiling the fun.

Back