OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is only one massive obstacle that comes to mind!!!!

hulk.jpg

Last Spooktacular they unveiled the Berserker PF and the Classic Iron Man Comiquette to the collecting world. Hopefully this year we'll see something just as epic as those pieces.

Just one more day.:banana

Sleep.

Is.

For.

The.

WEAK.

And for the gainfully employed.

But I'm guessing things'll pop up during normal Sideshow business hours. I can't see them paying their employees overtime just to put up a pre-order window for a specific item. I'd say we're most likely to see new items from 9AM to 9PM Pacific time.

I don't mind if it's 2am LA time. Means 7pm Australian time! :rotfl:rotfl I'll have issues with US daytime though.:banghead

It's great! Spook starts at 11am Fri. Got that day off, so I can refresh pretty much from then until Sun night........sleep AND friends are for the weak! :D

But I'm guessing things'll pop up during normal Sideshow business hours. I can't see them paying their employees overtime just to put up a pre-order window for a specific item. I'd say we're most likely to see new items from 9AM to 9PM Pacific time.

If I'm not mistaken, previous Spooks had items pop up late at night/early morning. And didn't Dusty say they will be putting things on the site at anytime, day or night?

About Spooktacular, I'm only interested in the preorders.Wich are always awesome.

Actually, you'd be surprised. It's not uncommon for them to pop into chat at all hours of the day/night. Additionally, we learned from the Frankenstein/Wolfman dio that it's programmed to go up at specific times. Soooooooo it's entirely up to the discretion of whoever's doing that.

Actually, you'd be surprised. It's not uncommon for them to pop into chat at all hours of the day/night. Additionally, we learned from the Frankenstein/Wolfman dio that it's programmed to go up at specific times. Soooooooo it's entirely up to the discretion of whoever's doing that.

It's probably Chris' fault. It's always his fault during Spook.

I was going to say...in this day and age I hope it is friggin automated. I mean that is how I would program it anyways.

Back