OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Panzy the Pirate is showing up now on the preview page, so I guess that really was not a joke. And with that I'm out, I don't need the kit this year with these offerings and trying to save, etc. Not poo-pooing on the fun, just saying. Last years mug and hoodie got lots of mileage for me, but nothing in this one I really desire.

So Panzy the Pirate is showing up now on the preview page, so I guess that really was not a joke. And with that I'm out, I don't need the kit this year with these offerings and trying to save, etc. Not poo-pooing on the fun, just saying. Last years mug and hoodie got lots of mileage for me, but nothing in this one I really desire.

[peer pressure]

Just buy the damn kit fury. You know you want to and you'll be kicking yourself in chat when we are all talking about it.

[/peer pressure]

It's no different than paying admission to a haunted house or lame corn maze. But instead of lasting a measly 40min - 1hr, we get a whole ____ing week! And honestly, the camradere is EASILY worth the $30. Don't let me be the only bastard up in the chat at 3:30am with a kit, Fury. :nono

It's no different than paying admission to a haunted house or lame corn maze. But instead of lasting a measly 40min - 1hr, we get a whole ____ing week! And honestly, the camradere is EASILY worth the $30. Don't let me be the only bastard up in the chat at 3:30am with a kit, Fury. :nono

uh.. the cost of admission to Spooktacular is not the kit. One can enjoy all Spook has to offer without paying $30+ for stuff you don't want and won't use. Just save that $ and apply it to SS stuff you do want or use it to fund the shipping cost of all the free stuff you win.

The camradere is free pal. :nana:

I hope I don't get kicked out of the "cool kids club" for not ordering this. There really isn't anything in it I want or desire. But maybe I can make up for it by trading my way into an Elvira premium format? Huh, what do you all say? I'll still be in chat begging for free stuff and hints at what's to come all week, with my (tiny) Sideshow mug full of coffee beside me and probably sporting my hoodie...

:D

I hope I don't get kicked out of the "cool kids club" for not ordering this. There really isn't anything in it I want or desire. But maybe I can make up for it by trading my way into an Elvira premium format? Huh, what do you all say? I'll still be in chat begging for free stuff and hints at what's to come all week, with my (tiny) Sideshow mug full of coffee beside me and probably sporting my hoodie...

I don't think you could ever get out of the "cool kids club"

When did we let you in the "cool kids club"?

Man, that sounded like a Bam comment. :nana:

I can pretty much guarantee that won't be the case.:lol

You, me, Ozz and Fury with the occasional belch from Mesa. :rock

That he won't be the only bastard or the only person up at 3:30am in chat? :)

Unlike you, my parents were married! :tap:nana:

I refuse to answer on the grounds that nam might kill me. :D

:lol Never. This forum needs it's non-tittybaby members.

uh.. the cost of admission to Spooktacular is not the kit. One can enjoy all Spook has to offer without paying $30+ for stuff you don't want and won't use. Just save that $ and apply it to SS stuff you do want or use it to fund the shipping cost of all the free stuff you win.

The camradere is free pal. :nana:

Not what I meant. Sure you don't need the kit, but IMHO, it's just as much a part of the experience.

You never got the travel mug? That's it, yerrrrrrrrrr OUT!:pfft:

Back