OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chatmonkeychainsaw.png

I am ready to chat
I am ready to help out others
I am ready to be helped
Just need my Mountain Dew

I am ready to chat
I am ready to help out others
I am ready to be helped
Just need my Mountain Dew

I still got your back buddy. :wave

BRING ON THE AWESOMENESS OF SPOOKTACULAR!!!

Still on the fence about the kit...
Last year's was better... decisions... decisions... :lol

Last years Hoodie is awesome!!! I still wear mine.

The thing about this years.. is I don't NEED it, so I'll save the $30 and put it towards a fig. :cuckoo:

Still on the fence about the kit...
Last year's was better... decisions... decisions... :lol

Last years was better, but it also cost a lot more. The catalog is great, but it adds a lot to the international shipping cost due to it's weight.

I am kinda surprised the kit hasn't sold a bit better, I didn't expect it to sell out quick, but I thought the stock remaining bar would be a lot lower by now.

The price is better but it is anti-climatic compared to last years. People are passing on that alone. I'm sure it'll sell out but I expect that to happen right before or even a couple of days into actual Spook

PURPLEDISHWASHERTROUTDIAMONDCHATMONKEYCHAINSAWBANWEEWEEOUNT!!!!!!! :wave :wave

We must unite this year to crush Sideshow Chris' feeble attempts to stump us! :gah:

And Sideshow Dennis.... well, he's still awesome (let the buttering commence! :wave)

P.S. THIS is the year I win my Bronze Vader! Bank it!

PURPLEDISHWASHERTROUTDIAMONDCHATMONKEYCHAINSAWBANWEEWEEOUNT!!!!!!! :wave :wave

We must unite this year to crush Sideshow Chris' feeble attempts to stump us! :gah:

And Sideshow Dennis.... well, he's still awesome (let the buttering commence! :wave)

P.S. THIS is the year I win my Bronze Vader! Bank it!

You forgot CRAPONASTICK in there :mad: :thwak

Myself and others on this forum have been blessed with many spook wins. But that doesn't mean I am not up for winning more.

I am most excited about the fun chats we'll have. It gets so fun in there. I can't wait.

Back