OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won a kit Monday off a Facebook giveaway and got it in today; taking my bottle to work tomorrow and my wife has the apron hanging up in the kitchen. I will probably put the stickers up in the hobby room, but I have no clue what I am going to do with the doll...maybe my niece will want an ungly, goth pirate doll? :dunno

The bottle is definitely awesome and the best part of the kit.

I really wish it was Spooktacular right now, because this damn dog won't let me sleep tonight. She keeps getting me up over and over again.

Damn! :impatient: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Got a confirmation that Sideshow is sending me my missing apron. Sideshow customer service FTW once again. :rock

The e-mail they sent me says it may take them up to 10 days to ship. I hope not, because that would mean I wouldn't get it until after Spook. :monkey2

I won a kit Monday off a Facebook giveaway and got it in today; taking my bottle to work tomorrow and my wife has the apron hanging up in the kitchen. I will probably put the stickers up in the hobby room, but I have no clue what I am going to do with the doll...maybe my niece will want an ungly, goth pirate doll? :dunno

The bottle is definitely awesome and the best part of the kit.

I gave the doll to my daughter and she LOVES it.

Got a confirmation that Sideshow is sending me my missing apron. Sideshow customer service FTW once again. :rock

The e-mail they sent me says it may take them up to 10 days to ship. I hope not, because that would mean I wouldn't get it until after Spook. :monkey2

I hope they get it to you before Spook as well... Don't need to hear about you being naked and saying its cause you didn't get your apron to cover up with.... :slap

Chicky, or whoever else might know.... if I order a second kit, will I get another 400 points for that kit as well? Reason I am asking is cause I want to use the apron, stickers, and bottle.... but the "collector" in me wants to keep them all minty.

Hello!
This is my first Spooktacular. :) But I did watch my friend participate last year and saw the cool stuff she got. So of course, I HAD to do it this year. I ordered my kit and got it last week. Yay!! Now I cannot wait until next week.

Chicky, or whoever else might know.... if I order a second kit, will I get another 400 points for that kit as well? Reason I am asking is cause I want to use the apron, stickers, and bottle.... but the "collector" in me wants to keep them all minty.

Easy - Use a towel instead of the apron you SICKO!!!!

Hello!
This is my first Spooktacular. :) But I did watch my friend participate last year and saw the cool stuff she got. So of course, I HAD to do it this year. I ordered my kit and got it last week. Yay!! Now I cannot wait until next week.

Welcome and get ready to be completely exhausted after it is all over. Then you will have withdrawls for sure.

It's like crack, one hit is all it takes.... :yess:

Hello!

Hi there, you are going to have a blast!!!!! Spook is getting close, time to get extra sleep because when spook gets here, sleep is for the weak :)

I really wish we got another T-shirt this year. I'm obsessed with the original "Sleep is for the Weak" one and have pretty much worn it out. :(

I really wish we got another T-shirt this year. I'm obsessed with the original "Sleep is for the Weak" one and have pretty much worn it out. :(

Still my favorite out of all the spook related shirts. People are always asking me what it means. :lol

Back