OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Oh, I definitely wanna make something of it, Microsoft boy. :lol

At least you mentioned that you have Chrome, so your coolness rating is (mostly) safe, but still. Internet Explorer?? It is the slowest, least configurable, most difficult to use browser out there. Why would anyone want to use it without being forced to? You need to make Chrome or Firefox your default browser. Stat!

I do use Chrome a lot, but I'm just very used to IE and use it mostly out of habit... :slap

Still use a pager too? :lol

Never had a pager and never "personally" owned a cell phone... my current phone was given to me by my company because I wouldn't get one myself. I'm old school... want to talk to me?... call in the evening after I get home! :lol

rimshot.gif

Never had a pager and never "personally" owned a cell phone... my current phone was given to me by my company because I wouldn't get one myself. I'm old school... want to talk to me?... call in the evening after I get home! :lol

I hear ya. I tried that for the longest time too. Then, when I started the magazine, I got bullied into getting a cell by the shareholders. :( After that it was all down hill... bought a BluRay player (PS3), flat screen TV w/HDMI inputs, a comp with Vista, digital cable....

The word is "supper." :lol

The only problem I see with that ba capture is once it decodes it for you... if it is a link, you can't click on it... can't even copy and paste it. It's not letting me anyway... ??

I've already submitted my entry for the pumpkin carving contest. It's my first time using a dremel on a pumpkin so there was a learning curve, but I think it came out okay.

jabba_lantern_crumb.jpg

Back