OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I bought the limited one of that but don't recall getting any free with items of any of them. I've got one of the last one but bought it as well. Cool though that some folks got them free. I like them cause I look at them like year books honestly.

I've never bought a catalog, nor felt the need. It always comes free with the calendar with holiday shipments anyway.

You sure they gave away 'totally' free hard covers or "collectors books" with orders?... Think you've been drinking outta that lead filled '09 spook cup one too many times ;P

It's free "glasses" for me this year. I don't see the appeal of a hoodie which falls apart after the 3rd wash.

Regardless of whats coming in this years Spook kit, I can't wait until the festivities begin.

You sure they gave away 'totally' free hard covers or "collectors books" with orders?... Think you've been drinking outta that lead filled '09 spook cup one too many times ;P

It's free "glasses" for me this year. I don't see the appeal of a hoodie which falls apart after the 3rd wash.

Yeah bub. I received the hardcover catalogs "free" with orders shipped to me during the holidays. There's no way I'd have multiples seeing as I've never felt compelled to buy them. Used the catalogs and CDRs as stocking stuffers for friends.

Yeah bub. I received the hardcover catalogs "free" with orders shipped to me during the holidays. There's no way I'd have multiples seeing as I've never felt compelled to buy them. Used the catalogs and CDRs as stocking stuffers for friends.

...damn i was just going to say how about sending one my way Nam :wave

Apparently some people can't afford $80 computer chairs and sit on milk crates.

You are indeed not a Spook regular then.

The Mort Seat Cushion is going to be THE item of the year when it's released. Imagine sitting your tired butt right on the mouth of a hungry zombie.

Oh yes, this will be awesome! :hi5:

I have money set aside for my kit already. Okay, not really. I'll just be taking it from whatever is in my account. BUT, I am ready!!!!! What is taking so long? I happen to be impatient. Last year I wasn't working so I was able to hang out the entire time. I AM working this year which is good of course, but I dunno what it means for spook.

Back