OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are indeed not a Spook regular then.

The Mort Seat Cushion is going to be THE item of the year when it's released. Imagine sitting your tired butt right on the mouth of a hungry zombie.

Oh yes, this will be awesome! :hi5:

:lol I have a comfortable computer chair thank ya very much. No need for a suit cushion. I'd rather them pack in some of the Mort VCDs that aren't selling very well. ;)

I'll take a color Mort please. ;)

Stormy checking in to the Spooktacular thread. Let's get this party started Sideshow. Where is the readiness kit?

Attachments

• kenobi.jpg
    kenobi.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 3
i hope our sideshow peeps drop into this thread for some cool contests like they did last year. i'm still blown away by some of the prizes they offered right here on this board..............:thud:

spook is coming !!!!!!...............:blissy

i hope our sideshow peeps drop into this thread for some cool contests like they did last year. i'm still blown away by some of the prizes they offered right here on this board..............:thud:

spook is coming !!!!!!...............:blissy

:rock :rock

We got our first sign of fall, cloudy today and the temperature dropped to the mid 60s with a slight wind. Gives me the chills thinking about it, I love this time of year. Halloween and football season.

:rock :rock

We got our first sign of fall, cloudy today and the temperature dropped to the mid 60s with a slight wind. Gives me the chills thinking about it, I love this time of year. Halloween and football season.

We got ours too. Cloudy with a temp of 88 as the high. But back to the 90's tomorrow. :(

I guess when in doubt check the official Sideshow calendar. It says Spook kits will be available on Sept 23rd.

But it seem SO far away. I missed out last year and I will not do the same this year. So I guess since I didn't get mine, I am impatient in getting it this year.

You are indeed not a Spook regular then.

The Mort Seat Cushion is going to be THE item of the year when it's released. Imagine sitting your tired butt right on the mouth of a hungry zombie.

Oh yes, this will be awesome! :hi5:

Can we get a sound chip that goes "Nom nom nom" when you sit on it? :D

Seat cushion would be cool but I have a very nice comfortable computer chair that beats any cushion they will give us. Bring on something else.

Can we get a sound chip that goes "Nom nom nom" when you sit on it? :D

HAHAHA :hi5:

Also, seat cushion I can do without. An awesome ssc hoodie, I want!!! Small sizes please. And it can zip, or not. Prefer zip. But it's ssc, I will love anything.

HAHAHA :hi5:

Also, seat cushion I can do without. An awesome ssc hoodie, I want!!! Small sizes please. And it can zip, or not. Prefer zip. But it's ssc, I will love anything.

Hoodie needs to be a little better quality this time. I don't mind paying extra if I can get something a little thicker that will last a lot longer.

Personally without a Dead 1/6 figure it won't feel like Spooktacular.

Back