OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sucks. I have 15 more minutes and then I'm on the commute. And here I was thinking the new NL time would be great for me.

The news letter sucks no cyclops pf no jason pf i did see though thata lord of the rings anouncent will be made for spooktaculer

Last edited:
D'oh! Missed the Chicky giveaway. I need to find a way to script it so I get a text message whenever Chicky posts to this thread! :banghead

and now that I think about it----where was my text about this contest---remember--TEAMWORK--:gah:

Who else has the week off?

I need someone to have my back as I transport the kids to and fro to school.

I wish, I teach so I have to be in class with the kids throughout spook. I also coach a team that is going to a major competiton in 2 weeks, an Fll team, so I need to spend lots of after school hours with them. Spook is always an event i have to steal every moment I can get on.

I wish, I teach so I have to be in class with the kids throughout spook. I also coach a team that is going to a major competiton in 2 weeks, an Fll team, so I need to spend lots of after school hours with them. Spook is always an event i have to steal every moment I can get on.

Smart Phone? See Robo, this is where your argument loses ;).

I'm not alowed to use a phone during class hours, it's severly frowed upon. The students can't use them, so we need to set the example when they are in class. I have it on me after school, but i'm stuck one more year on a phone that's not really that smart.

Back