OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upping the Awesome!
Giving away a Buffy on Throne in the next hour! Random selection from the members whom e-mail my MOW addy ([email protected]) in the next HOUR with subject: My throne, along with their contact info & board name! (Please look at time /date stamp of post before you enter!)

I hate being on the other side of the world as this was posted at 7am my time and i am at work:gah:
How about doing some late at night or around midnight your time which makes it 5pm here in Australia:wave:pray:
Just not very fair for other people around the world:lecture

I was home not working, and missed it, and I think it was a very fair contest. Any chance at a nice free SS item is fair. You want to hear about unfair? Try when they post an extremely limited, say 50 edition size, just after you go to bed at say 1 AM, and you were say on the computer the entire 18 hours prior to that waiting for it.

Now that felt unfair. Ahh, Spooktacular! I love you. :rotfl

[04:55] ->> Attempting to connect to irc.sideshowcollectibles.com on port 6667
[04:56] ->> Socket Error: 10060 : The attempt to connect timed out (Server)
[04:56] ->> Goto https://www.icechat.net/socket for more Socket Error Information
[04:56] ->> Connection closed from irc.sideshowcollectibles.com
[04:56] ->> Attempting to re-connect to irc.sideshowcollectibles.com
[04:56] ->> Waiting 30 second(s) to re-connect - (1 tries)
[04:56] ->> Re-connecting after wait

:( :( :(

LOL Shropt, been pinging it myself for 2 days. :D

Oh yeah!!!

Internet_High_Five.jpg

Seriously...this wait is a killer....and this is only my second year.
Can't imagine how some of you spook veterans feel.

Oh, I'm ready. It's just the calm before the storm.

I need to remember to install Icechat on the work computer Monday morning. :monkey3

I am just so happy that on the first day of spook, I am off. I am going to try to have a shorter wednesday. We'll see. I am looking forward to chatting with you all.

Now, I need lots of coffee, snacks, and well, I'll have you lot so I should be perfect!

My assistant is on vacation during spook so it looks like my long hours at work will be spent trying to act like I am working but really just spending all day on Spook.

I am just so happy that on the first day of spook, I am off. I am going to try to have a shorter wednesday. We'll see. I am looking forward to chatting with you all.

Now, I need lots of coffee, snacks, and well, I'll have you lot so I should be perfect!

:rock

I am gonna definitely work at home one of these days next week but I am not sure which one yet.

:rock

I am gonna definitely work at home one of these days next week but I am not sure which one yet.

Excellent. :rock

I am sure I can look and check, but maybe you all can answer me sooner. What time does Spook usually end? I forget. I am heading out to see the Walking Dead at the Alamo and I would be upset if I had to miss some of spook.

Excellent. :rock

I am sure I can look and check, but maybe you all can answer me sooner. What time does Spook usually end? I forget. I am heading out to see the Walking Dead at the Alamo and I would be upset if I had to miss some of spook.

I think it pretty much ends when the final contest is over? If I remember correctly. The past two years I have not been around for the end of the final contest.

I think it pretty much ends when the final contest is over? If I remember correctly. The past two years I have not been around for the end of the final contest.

Last year Chicky threw up a couple of movie quote contests after spook ended. There were only a few of us around, which made it ultra special.

Hopefully she does something similar again this year. :pray:

Last year Chicky threw up a couple of movie quote contests after spook ended. There were only a few of us around, which made it ultra special.

Hopefully she does something similar again this year. :pray:

Yea I wish I could have been there for that. Hopefully I can stick around this year later. The Walking Dead premiere takes priority.

Yea I wish I could have been there for that. Hopefully I can stick around this year later. The Walking Dead premiere takes priority.

That's right! Thanks for reminding me...I knew I was forgetting something!

Oh how the brain becomes mushy with newborns.

Back