OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year Chicky threw up a couple of movie quote contests after spook ended. There were only a few of us around, which made it ultra special.

Hopefully she does something similar again this year. :pray:

Did you win anything?

Spook is more important than any TV show. So I will DVR The Walking Dead and watch it on the 1st. :yess:

By that time Spook should be near over. I will not have time to try for the main contest this year. But I can sacrifice that hour for watching live hopefully one of the best new TV shows of this decade.

By that time Spook should be near over. I will not have time to try for the main contest this year. But I can sacrifice that hour for watching live hopefully one of the best new TV shows of this decade.

I usually miss the last chat contest as it happens when I'm out trick or treating with my kids. :slap

I freaking hope I can win SOMETHING this year.

If you DON'T win anything, I will send you this...

63611.jpg

Yes that is the Exclusive CHAINSAW!!!!!

Deal???

I hope I do as well as last year---Still have never won a home-page contest :monkey2

Me either. :(

If you DON'T win anything, I will send you this...

63611.jpg

Yes that is the Exclusive CHAINSAW!!!!!

Deal???

Hahaha that is a freaking deal, why? Because that is ALL I wanted last year and I never won one out of the 20+ contests that offered one. :(

I was lucky enough to be one of the 10 that got the CHAINSAW!!! Exclusive. He is great and I truly hope, for those of you who didn't get one, can do so this year.

Back