OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats how I've always done it. Go after the stuff I truly have a interest in. Help out others on the stuff that doesn't fall into that.

Already know I'm gonna have to work hard to get that 1:2 Iron Man.

I was blessed last Christmas by the MoW. That generosity meant the world to me and I have been thankful ever since.

So this Spook, I will only try for the 1:2 IM and hopefully a LSB Stealth IM.

Other than that, it will be Pay it Forward for me. :1-1:

and as Spook Vets know, SSC doesn't like open blurting of the answers but have no problem with us sending messages and emails back and forth and at times even PM takes too long, some of us use the DM in Chat. So I'll have three windows open one for Chat, one for the FREAKS board and one for the SSC page....oh and work somewhere in there too.

and as Spook Vets know, SSC doesn't like open blurting of the answers but have no problem with us sending messages and emails back and forth and at times even PM takes too long, some of us use the DM in Chat. So I'll have three windows open one for Chat, one for the FREAKS board and one for the SSC page....oh and work somewhere in there too.

I am working out my plans right now---Had Freak board, Facebook and Yahoo mail open--worked pretty good

I am working out my plans right now---Had Freak board, Facebook and Yahoo mail open--worked pretty good

Facebook is blocked at my site although not on my phone....will have to figure out how to have that going as well...

If you DON'T win anything, I will send you this...

63611.jpg

Yes that is the Exclusive CHAINSAW!!!!!

Deal???

You bastard! You know how much I want a Chainsaw.... consider your friendship card revoked. :mad:

Being a Spook veteran, I'm liking "Spook on" as this year's mantra....

I will be participating as much as possible. Work's insane now... but I'll be hitting chat hard whenever I can. I will help all my Spook vet friends and Freaks with swag as always!

SPOOK ON!

I was blessed last Christmas by the MoW. That generosity meant the world to me and I have been thankful ever since.

So this Spook, I will only try for the 1:2 IM and hopefully a LSB Stealth IM.

Other than that, it will be Pay it Forward for me. :1-1:

I did well at spook last year on the last day, so I didn't enter the Christmas wish list. Considering the ultra crappy year i've had this year, I may try for something this year though. it'll depend on how spook goes. I'm really hoping to add some form of Hellboy to my Hellboy collection, It looks a bit silly without the major character. Good Luck on the IM's.

Just created a group to help those who I am friends with on FB - My plan is to help my fellow freaks.

Sideshow has been great to me - so this is my way of paying it forward.

Those of you in the group, feel free to add fellow freaks.

*hands Lance back his friendship card* :1-1:

Can't wait to chat with all my Spook peeps this year!!!
I didn't have any vacation days left, so I will be in and out as I work next week. :monkey2:monkey2

Back