OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just created a group to help those who I am friends with on FB - My plan is to help my fellow freaks.

Sideshow has been great to me - so this is my way of paying it forward.

Those of you in the group, feel free to add fellow freaks.

Just created a group to help those who I am friends with on FB - My plan is to help my fellow freaks.

Just sent you a friend request. :)

Just to give everyone a heads up

I DO NOT plan to give answers out...

My plan is to give clues or notify when a new contest is up. However with so many mediums for spook (freaks board, spook site, chat, twitter, fb) it will be hard to stay on top of em all solo.

Also remember, that SS will more than likely implement a limit on times you can win as they have done in the past.

For contests sure, but there have been Spooks in the past where I picked up every piece of free swag they put out :lol

I plan to help out fellow freaks and if I know an answer after I've secured mine, I'll happily help out whomever needs it. Spook on!

For contests sure, but there have been Spooks in the past where I picked up every piece of free swag they put out :lol

I plan to help out fellow freaks and if I know an answer after I've secured mine, I'll happily help out whomever needs it. Spook on!

SWAG RULES!!!!

Spook On!

RackMultipart.24330.0_display_image.jpg

I'm going to try to hold back and only go for the prizes I truly want. And of course I'm going to assist freaks whenever I can. After wednesday will be best for me to participate because my exams will be finished then.

I'm new, but can I be a freaky friend on Facebook? :)
Hopefully work internet won't lock me out during Spooktacular next week. It sucks when it does that?
anyway, I'm on FB too, Kaye Fulton.
My friend, Desilu, introduced me to Sideshow. She's always buying really cool stuff. Especially The Dead. Those are my faves.

I'm new, but can I be a freaky friend on Facebook? :)
Hopefully work internet won't lock me out during Spooktacular next week. It sucks when it does that?
anyway, I'm on FB too, Kaye Fulton.
My friend, Desilu, introduced me to Sideshow. She's always buying really cool stuff. Especially The Dead. Those are my faves.

send me a friend request... https://www.facebook.com/LaMelnik

And welcome to the addiction

Well, I will be home most of the time when Spook comes, so I will do my best to keep an eye open for contests, swag....etc

I'm going to try to hold back and only go for the prizes I truly want. And of course I'm going to assist freaks whenever I can. After wednesday will be best for me to participate because my exams will be finished then.

Thats how I've always done it. Go after the stuff I truly have a interest in. Help out others on the stuff that doesn't fall into that.

Already know I'm gonna have to work hard to get that 1:2 Iron Man.

Back