OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, through the email contest that was for those who hadn't won anything yet. :yess:

Didn't win anything in the movie quote contests, though, 'cause I'm horrendous at those. :slap

I bet you we could compete for first. I have the worst A.D.D. and remember nothing from pretty much anything unless I have seen them 5 or more times. It's really hard for me. Not to say I didn't get lucky in other dept. Which is why I am so thankful to ssc for giving us so many different chances to win.

So what are the new releases for Spook that we know of?

- Jason PF
- Desert Trooper
- Desert Officer
- Green Goblin 1:1 Bust

Congrats MACK. :duff Nice win! ...and Lance...why I no know? :p

Hey---did you forget to tell someone else--:panic:

I tried to notified everyone that was online on Facebook at the time through Buddy Chat.

So it's not my fault you were not online nor on my friends list.

Spook for me is about helping other freaks out as well. :yess:

I tried to notified everyone that was online on Facebook at the time through Buddy Chat.

I am going to be your friend :1-1:

I bet you we could compete for first. I have the worst A.D.D. and remember nothing from pretty much anything unless I have seen them 5 or more times. It's really hard for me. Not to say I didn't get lucky in other dept. Which is why I am so thankful to ssc for giving us so many different chances to win.

Second that!

I can quote how fast you ran a mile every day you ran this month...and last month..so am your friend. :lol :D I love you bro...:D As for the being online part....I have exhausted me poor bones this month preparing for Spook..so my bad. :p

Back