OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is awesome. Spook has become so huge there's now Pre-Spook contests!!! Next year there'll be pre-pre-Spook events. :)

SPOOK ON! :wave

The time has come for some cranial fun, my little pets!
She is curvy and fierce with wings of grace. You think she should be with The Pan, but this dark fairy would be in the wrong place. If you can guess the product you may just win this pick, but you would have to e-mail [email protected] pretty quick. Include the product name as the subject header, along with your contact info & board name! (Please look at time /date stamp of post before you enter or it will be a shame!)(1 hour from post)

This contest has closed. Shropt won!

Last edited:
She is curvy and fierce with wings of grace. You think she should be with The Pan, but this dark fairy would be in the wrong place. If you can guess the product you may just win this pick, but you would have to e-mail [email protected] pretty quick. Include the product name as the subject header, along with your contact info & board name! (Please look at time /date stamp of post before you enter or it will be a shame!)(1 hour from post)

Good Luck All!!!!

My girls like this piece even if it is a little curvy :wink1:

I tried. Here's hoping.

The month of July has come and gone, and the Sideshow Collectibles Online Comic-Con is officially over. We hope you enjoyed our month-long coverage of the biggest pop culture event of the year, both online and in San Diego at the show! Feel free to let us know what your favorite parts of the month were, in the comment section below. Plus, be sure to mark your calendars for our next BIG online event…SPOOKTACULAR! (October 25th-31st) While you wait, check out last year’s spooky fun: [Spooktacular 2009] https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=...vent&spook2009

Entered---I wonder how many emails you get after contest end?

Back