OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always like the more creative ones, My favourite was the valentines day giveaway where you had to write a love poem to your favourite piece.

Same here...she told our 4mos old that I would "be ignoring them for the next 7 days."

I was like "No, WE'LL be ignoring you." :lol

You've gotta get them involved, my wife has actually logged into chat a few times now because she's started collecting dino's.

Same here...she told our 4mos old that I would "be ignoring them for the next 7 days."

I was like "No, WE'LL be ignoring you." :lol

haha. :lol I told my wife she would love it if she joined the fun. She likes this sort of thing.

You've gotta get them involved, my wife has actually logged into chat a few times now because she's started collecting dino's.

I've tried for the past year, but no luck. We used to collect Disney stuff, but long story short...no more Disney.

Unless they start making General Hospital PFs, I'm sol.

Unless they start making General Hospital PFs, I'm sol.

She bought it?

edit - my wife would like the thrill, but she wouldn't want me to add to the collection!

:lol

She's helped on finding clues etc. before... I think the stress of trying to hunt the stuff down all the time would drive her crazy though. She would love the whole setup of Spook if it was for something she collected though, like My Little Ponys.

:lol

She's helped on finding clues etc. before... I think the stress of trying to hunt the stuff down all the time would drive her crazy though. She would love the whole setup of Spook if it was for something she collected though, like My Little Ponys.

Ok, so she helps find clues, she gives mucho sex AND she collects My Little Ponys....

where the f___ did you find her, candy land?!?!

That is awesome! :hi5:

Yeah, my wife just wants nothing to do with it and thinks it's stupid. Though tonight she did have a glimmer of hope in her eye as she was trying to think of haikus. THERE MIGHT BE A CHANCE!... Mmm nah... :lol

Next week will just be alike another week for my lady. Come home from being on the computer all day, then go on the computer all night working on various projects. Now I will just interject Spook in between.

Missed out on the last two contests because they were during my drive home from work and running errands. :gah:

Getting around Houston sucks!

Back