OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the winner wasn't me. I want the Jack, sad I didn't win. And also sad that it wasn't a boardie...sorry, biased, can't help that.

From last year, the prizes were...

For the costume contest:

Grand Prize – Exclusive Mystique Premium Format Figure

Runner-Up – Subject 2221: The Harbinger 12-inch Figure

For the pumpkin carving contest:

Grand Prize - Their choice of

Hellboy II: The Golden Army Life-Size Bust

-OR-

One of each of the following 12-inch Figures:

Sideshow Exclusive Kit Fisto
Sideshow Exclusive Qui-Gon Jinn
Medicom Toy Han Solo RAH

Runner-up prizes were also awarded in the carving contest, but I don't remember what they were.

For the Scavenger Hunt:

Grand Prize - Exclusive Red Skull Premium Format Figure

Runner-Up – Rebel Fleet Trooper 12-inch Figure (3 awarded)

For the decoder photo contest:

Grand Prize – Exclusive Elvira Premium Format Figure

Runner-Up – International Edition Subject 1025: The Babysitter 12-inch Figure (2 awarded)

Last edited:
well, if they're saving money to give more stuff to us freaks I'm all for it, but I will miss Criswell. I love the scavenger hunt, but the final day always happens at prime trick or treat time here, so I rarely get to go on in time, especially with 2 of my own little goblins needing their candy fix.

Isn't the Iron Man 1:2 the prize for the hunt this year? :dunno
No idea. But I don't see any placeholder for a scavenger hunt on the site, so either it hasn't been added yet or there isn't going to be one.

Meh. Other than EGAD and Alison, last year's wasn't my favorite...
Maybe, but It Collects From Beyond was a classic.

well, if they're saving money to give more stuff to us freaks I'm all for it, but I will miss Criswell. I love the scavenger hunt, but the final day always happens at prime trick or treat time here, so I rarely get to go on in time, especially with 2 of my own little goblins needing their candy fix.
There are always going to be contests where the timing doesn't work for someone. They have had "overnight" contests in the past that I was never online for, and that's OK with me.

There are always going to be contests where the timing doesn't work for someone. They have had "overnight" contests in the past that I was never online for, and that's OK with me.

It's Ok with me as well, I don't sweat the stuff I can't be there for, and I'm always glad when someone can add someting cool to their collection.

From last year, the prizes were...

For the costume contest:

Grand Prize – Exclusive Mystique Premium Format Figure

For the pumpkin carving contest:

Grand Prize - Their choice of

Hellboy II: The Golden Army Life-Size Bust

-OR-

One of each of the following 12-inch Figures:

Sideshow Exclusive Kit Fisto
Sideshow Exclusive Qui-Gon Jinn
Medicom Toy Han Solo RAH

Runner-up prizes were also awarded in the carving contest, but I don't remember what they were.

For the Scavenger Hunt:

Grand Prize - Exclusive Red Skull Premium Format Figure

Runner-Up – Rebel Fleet Trooper 12-inch Figure (3 awarded)

For the decoder photo contest:

Grand Prize – Exclusive Elvira Premium Format Figure

Runner-Up – International Edition Subject 1025: The Babysitter 12-inch Figure (2 awarded)

Thank you for that info!

So, looking over the layout for this year's Spook, it looks like we won't be getting any...

Criswell videos
Scavenger Hunt
Movie production

:monkey2

Oh...there will be a scavenger hunt...no need to worry about that. Criswell will probably be popping his head in from time to time in some way or the other as well.

There will be no movie this year.

-SideshowAlex

Back