OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RoboDad, you should make Chicky, Dennis, and Chris one too!!
I'm going to do that right now. I wanted to make sure that everyone liked the design first. Sounds like we have a winner!

OK, here's who I have them ready for:

spook_2010_sig_chris.png

spook_2010_sig_dennis.png

spook_2010_sig_dusty.png

spook_2010_sig_chicky.png

spook_2010_sig_alex.png

spook_2010_sig_marc.png

spook_2010_sig_brant.png

And for Chicky, a choice of three:

spook_2010_sig_mistress1.png

spook_2010_sig_mistress2.png

Have I missed anyone?

Last edited:
I'll be up bright and early as well thought I don't expect much at the beginning. Has Spook ever started with a BANG!?

Past 2 years have been a slower start, especially last year, the first weekend was really slow, but it's shorter this year so who knows what they'll do.

that would take off a good amount of the pressure. I think we should all win something just for all the prespook time we've put in, then we can relax a bit more. :pray:

Too true! :lol

I bet I've put in more pre-spook hours this year than many people did through all of last year's Spook. Between scanning the forum, Facebook, and Sideshow's site, plus making over 25 Spook Vet and VIP banners so far, and the t-shirt project, I could use a bit of relaxing.:D

If i didn't spend so many hours on line here, i would be home right now instead of facing 5 more hours of report card writing and planning.

I'm going to do that right now. I wanted to make sure that everyone liked the design first. Sounds like we have a winner!

spook_2010_sig_chris.png

spook_2010_sig_dusty.png

spook_2010_sig_alex.png

spook_2010_sig_marc.png

spook_2010_sig_brant.png

Have I missed anyone?

AWESOME!

Whoever came up with the idea of the Sideshow Exclusive sticker is a GENIUS! :lecture

spook_2010_sig_chris.png

spook_2010_sig_dusty.png

spook_2010_sig_alex.png

spook_2010_sig_marc.png

spook_2010_sig_brant.png

Have I missed anyone?

Awesome dude!!!

So you guys ready to talk to each other for 7 days straight?

Back