OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh what the heck. Someone make me a banner too please. I've been to every Spook, even the very first one when it wasn't the big deal it is now! :rock

And Buffy, what makes you think things won't kick off at Midnight? ;)

Oh what the heck. Someone make me a banner too please. I've been to every Spook, even the very first one when it wasn't the big deal it is now! :rock

And Buffy, what makes you think things won't kick off at Midnight? ;)

I am now going to nap when I get home from work just after 3.

Welcome aboard! :D

spook_2010_sig_buttmunch.png

I am so glad I have a 'better half' because that is the only way I feel comfy taking bathroom and food breaks. Oh, then again, we do have the macbook. I can take you all with me. :D :yess: :hi5:

Does anyone know what the winning photo was last year for the decoder pic?

Copied from the t-shirt thread...

Just bumping this post up to see what people think of these for our Sideshow peeps...
RoboDad, you should make special ones for Chicky, Dusty, Alex, and the other SSC peeps that post in here...
You mean, something like this?

spook_2010_sig_dusty.png

:D

Or would it look better with Sideshow in the background?

spook_2010_sig_dusty2.png

Robo, I like it better without the SS logo. VIP is enough. It's neat and it looks exclusive.

Hrm... What if you put a little Sideshow Exclusive sticker next to their names!?

I like my mug---
Whats the best way to clean the new metal container?

I haven't used mine yet. I always thought that drinking out of metal would be weird. It doesn't affect the taste does it?

No, it tastes fine out of the metal. I had another one of a similar type that I used last year, but is now replaced by the SSC one. It works great, but if the drink is super cold... expect a lot of condensation. But it's a nifty canteen, and it clips onto anything if you take it hiking/biking/or running.

I haven't used mine yet. I always thought that drinking out of metal would be weird. It doesn't affect the taste does it?

Nope, works fine. I throw in a couple of ice cubes to keep it nice and cold. I have a bunch of these I use to send water to school for my kids as well.

You're supposed to use the metal container to drink out of????

Damn I thought it was so I didn't have to leave my desk to take a pee break.... :dunno :slap

Back