OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U could use it for that. Not a bad idea in a pinch. :lol

I'm just gonna rock it till late every evening till I can't stay awake.

No, it tastes fine out of the metal. I had another one of a similar type that I used last year, but is now replaced by the SSC one. It works great, but if the drink is super cold... expect a lot of condensation. But it's a nifty canteen, and it clips onto anything if you take it hiking/biking/or running.

Nope, works fine. I throw in a couple of ice cubes to keep it nice and cold. I have a bunch of these I use to send water to school for my kids as well.

Hmm, cool thanks for the info. I'll have to break mine out this week and stay hydrated. :)

You're supposed to use the metal container to drink out of????

Damn I thought it was so I didn't have to leave my desk to take a pee break.... :dunno :slap

I'm sure that will work just as well if you so choose. Just make sure to clean thoroughly before drinking out of it. :p

Love the UFS Logos Robo - they are truly Awesome ! I've only been a part of Spook for 4 years, so I don't think I am a Vet yet ...but great work on those man

It is so cool to be doing Spook--
After meeting a bunch of you at CV and another year of chatting/reading/buying/selling and trading with you freaks--It just makes this event get better every year

Robo, I like it better without the SS logo. VIP is enough. It's neat and it looks exclusive.

Hrm... What if you put a little Sideshow Exclusive sticker next to their names!?

How does this look?

spook_2010_sig_dusty2-1.png

Today is my pre-Spook prep day. I did all the extra yard work I could (weeding, trimming shrubs, planting flowers etc etc)... so next week I just need to run the mower for 10 minutes as fast as possible.

My wife said, "Wow, everything looks so nice." I told her I do it all out of love for her. Little does she know, it's all selfishly motivated so I don't miss Spook.

I'm taking my kids to a bday party today... and will spend extra time with them tonight playing games, reading etc... because as of midnight they are "ghost children" for the next week. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This shall be my last night of sleep until November. I'm hitting the sack at like 7pm... gotta be up at like 5 am to start Spooking!

SPOOK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is my pre-Spook prep day. I did all the extra yard work I could (weeding, trimming shrubs, planting flowers etc etc)... so next week I just need to run the mower for 10 minutes as fast as possible.

My wife said, "Wow, everything looks so nice." I told her I do it all out of love for her. Little does she know, it's all selfishly motivated so I don't miss Spook.

I'm taking my kids to a bday party today... and will spend extra time with them tonight playing games, reading etc... because as of midnight they are "ghost children" for the next week. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This shall be my last night of sleep until November. I'm hitting the sack at like 7pm... gotta be up at like 5 am to start Spooking!

SPOOK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be on at 6am waiting... :)
:hi5:

Also did yard work today, and made dinners for all week; soups so we can easily reheat them. Told my wife we'd be eating dinner with the macbook open to the chat so as not to miss a thing. Gotta love Spook week!!!

I'll be up bright and early as well thought I don't expect much at the beginning. Has Spook ever started with a BANG!?

Back