Official SSC SDCC 2014 Thread: Link to Events Page in First Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friend just sent me this (he's not there, but he's hunting as well) and it looks like dark knight rises hot toys collectors will be happy to see blake and a new gordon on the way!

10527309_752292858166040_3535576371835726281_n.jpg

BLAKE AND GORDON!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Most of the pics I've seen at the SSC booth have cloth draped over most of the Sideshow products. That is why we are mostly seeing Hot Toys figures.

Most of the pics I've seen at the SSC booth have cloth draped over most of the Sideshow products. That is why we are mostly seeing Hot Toys figures.

Interesting. It looks like they're still posing some of the Hot Toys figures too? Hopefully they'll be good to go in a few hours... I'm getting impatient! :lol

With all the great stuff being shown so far...anyone up for a quick bank robbery to pay for all the goodies? :lol

I know, it's so bad. I mean, it's GOOD, but bad. There's actually so much mind-blowing stuff coming that it's time to start getting REALLY picky with what gets pre-ordered! :)

Right now my potential list are Back to the Future and Ripley and the Power Loader. It looks like this is going to be a crazy show though!

Back