Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

2rpwent.jpg

Looks good GW, I would of charged you $50 to do paints for each statue. :monkey1

Wow, that sculpt really suits the Rulk. Awesome :clap

The grey one on the other hand would be more suitable for a more classic sculpt (ie Kirby style) but it looks cool nonetheless

Help! Having issues with getting Hulk in base. It seams that when I try to get peg into hole, the back park of the square thingy on the bottom of his foot hits the base and wont allow me to push it completely in. Any suggestions?

Help! Having issues with getting Hulk in base. It seams that when I try to get peg into hole, the back park of the square thingy on the bottom of his foot hits the base and wont allow me to push it completely in. Any suggestions?

Try more foreplay. :lecture

It looks like the peg hole needs to be about 1/8 inch forward. Any reported problems with this?

I would not trust someone who charges $50, professionals with good airbrush technique charge more for their time. Whatever you paid, it is worth it for getting a good custom GW. :clap

Looks good GW, I would of charged you $50 to do paints for each statue. :monkey1

Wow! :horror:horror:horror

How did you manage 6? SS limits one per customer. Unless you use 6 different aliases and addresses. :monkey3
Are you Jason Bourne?:panic:

:lol:lol:lol

I used lcs to order for me.

Did you order through Phoenix??

It looks like the peg hole needs to be about 1/8 inch forward. Any reported problems with this?

I have the same problem. I emailed them with pictures about a replacement... :gah:

I would not trust someone who charges $50, professionals with good airbrush technique charge more for their time. Whatever you paid, it is worth it for getting a good custom GW. :clap

You do not trust my Master? You know not that of which you speak. :maul

You do not trust my Master? You know not that of which you speak. :maul

As one who handles lots of customs a year, he is either joking or an amateur painter. You the same person?

Last edited:

Thats it...I'm gonna buy a bunch of these now and paint em purple,yellow,orange,gold,silver,blue, white and black...that'll show you guys...JK

Last edited:

Thats it...I gonna buy a bunch of these now and paint em purple,yellow,orange,gold,silver,blue, white and black...that'll show you guys...JK

:rotfl:rotfl

Awesome customs GW!!!!!!!! Love the red hulk!

love that red hulk. one of the best customs i've ever seen.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl you are too funny.

58019_467719947918_633832918_5962292_1307215_n.jpg

Wow, Hulk comiquette Ex is back with full low quantity bar now. Eventhough it said sold out??!!

Back