<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX07 Luke Skywalker - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

NO ~ on the left TT, shorter one SS :panic::panic::panic:

I don't think thats right lol, no SSC body is shorter than a tt slim, unless the slim has long ankles, and I don't think they'd have shortened luke especially as a tt slim is already his height. I'm trying to get it clear as I ordered the luke bodies from TA, it all makes sense if its the opposite of what you say

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed by how the BD hair looks on the clean sculpt. For that reason I might just keep them as is, because even though the clean hair looks good on the BD sculpt, his hair is full on matted by the time he gets sucked out the window. So it's just a matter of deciding on BD saber wielding Luke or Clean blaster wielding Luke for display in the detolf. :panic:

I feel the same.. Thinking about picking up an extra clean hair sculpt for this reason..

OMG great work as usual!
I can't wait to get this figure now!
Did you take any pics of him on the weather vane?

Great pics, thank you.

That is probably the worst head sculpt Hot Toys has ever done.

Hmm..ok well sorry you can't take someone else's opinion but that does not look like Mark Hamill. :dunno

The figure is a piece of **** and no where near Hot toys full potential like Iron Monger,1/4 scale Batman ,Endoskeleton or City Hunter Predator will be. This figure looks like the body was made by medicom on their bad day and a NECA face sculpt.
But hey don't let me ruin it for you, enjoy this train wreck if it is what you like. :wave:peace

:slap
Stop before Mazinger Rocket-Punches you out of this forum...
:lol

Also City Hunter Predator, if you're a hardcore Predator fan is a bit of a fail as it currently stands and looks less like its subject matter than this Luke sculpt looks like Hamill. I wouldn't hold that one up as HT at the peak of their powers.

Sorry, did not take pics of the weather vane antenna, too much work and I'm lazy :panic::panic::panic:

Also City Hunter Predator, if you're a hardcore Predator fan is a bit of a fail as it currently stands and looks less like its subject matter than this Luke sculpt looks like Hamill. I wouldn't hold that one up as HT at the peak of their powers.

I think he was just be a trash-talking troll. There was no logic in his response at all. NECA sculpt? Really? C'mon. What a joke!

I think he was just be a trash-talking troll. There was no logic in his response at all. NECA sculpt? Really? C'mon. What a joke!

Ya and he got what he wanted sadly. To cause a ruckus.. From now on he's blacklisted!

Sorry, did not take pics of the weather vane antenna, too much work and I'm lazy :panic::panic::panic:

I didn't even notice that those accessories weren't included in these pics. :lol

Thanks, by the way, for taking the time. :clap

Theres usually nothing wrong with NECA sculpts anyway :dunno They're just manufactured low-end. Their sculpts are almost always pretty damn good in fact.

But yeah I don't see a problem with this Luke sculpt.

What a sad, strange and unfulfilling little life you must live.

Thanks for your opinion though! It certainly isn't going to diminish the enjoyment of this figure for me or anyone else.

Regardless if a person like or doesn't like same things as you do - That doesn't mean they can not express their opinion. That is also not a valid argument for you to conclude and/or make an idiotic, PERSONAL remark about one's life. If you think you know what a troll is, at least don't fall into same category by acting like one.
Now you can reply to this with another irrelevant string of chars.

As for this figure - Although I have it on order with Sideshow, it might be going back. The way the uniform looks, at least by judging from the pics, it gives me the feeling of a rushed product. I don't know what exactly, maybe the thickness of the folds...Size of seams and stitching... Not sure.
Not in love with the regular head. While the BD is great in my eyes, there is something off with the regular. Again, can't point it out, but it's there.
Maybe this item needs to be judged when in hand. Personal impression will be the deciding factor for me. Waited for this for so long, don't want to have a reason to send it back :(:(:(

Last edited:

Regardless if a person like or doesn't like same things as you do - That doesn't mean they can not express their opinion. That also not a valid argument for you to conclude and/or make an idiotic, PERSONAL remark about one's life. If you think you know what a troll is, at least don't fall into same category.
Now you can reply to this with another irrelevant string of chars.

As for this figure - Although I have it on order with Sideshow, it might be going back. The way the uniform looks, at least by judging from the pics, it gives me the feeling of a rushed product. I don't know what exactly, maybe the thickness of the folds...Size of seams and stitching... Not sure.
Not in love with the regular head. While the BD is great in my eyes, there is something off with the regular. Again, can't point it out, but it's there.
Maybe this item needs to be judged when in hand. Personal impression will be the deciding factor for me. Waited for this for so long, don't want to have a reason to send it back :(:(:(

Perhaps if he had expressed his displeasure with a level head, the way you just did, we wouldn't have responded the way we did.

Back