<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Predator 2 City Hunter - OMG Photo Review <>

images

Looks very good to me. I don't watch Predator 2 enough to see the inaccuracies.

Very good photo review OMG. :thud::thud::thud:

Thanks OMG for the pics.
Fantastic job as usual. :clap

Now... besides all the other inaccuracies that have already been mentioned, I still don't know why Hot Toys can't get the dreads to the correct length.

For reference:

03020653022.jpg

1219864482_1220538222.jpg

CityHunterPredHD206_zps58c02044.jpg

I wish the figure was able to grip the skull like that.

I may try to pick up another hand and skull and glue them together. Also as mentioned the dreads are short but maybe someone will make longer ones and we can mod the heads if we feel the need to.

Last edited:

I wish the figure was able to grip the skull like that.

Just like I wished the older figures could grip the skull like that. But why would Hot Toys facilitate such an obvious thing this time around either? :lol

Last edited:

It took 'em 5 long years to... to produce the same armor and weapons from the same molds.

Some of the shortcomings I could live with personally but theres some things like the pole and the lack of a gripping left hand AGAIN that just makes you go 'WTF Hot Toys?!' Same with the DX12 Batman and its huge cartoon eyes AGAIN despite that being quite a prominent complaint about the DX02.

Last edited:

Doesn't look like they changed the face, but they made the helmet much smoother. ____ing gorgeous figure.

I don't care what anyone says. I think this guy looks incredible, whatever inaccuracies there may be. Seeing that thing on a shelf is going to look badass no matter what. I have NECA for accuracy and Hot Toys for that overall WOW factor. And this guy definitely brings the wow!

I don't care what anyone says. I think this guy looks incredible, whatever inaccuracies there may be. Seeing that thing on a shelf is going to look badass no matter what. I have NECA for accuracy and Hot Toys for that overall WOW factor. And this guy definitely brings the wow!

:hi5: right there with u buddy, omg's pics are awesome, can't wait to put this guy next to my classic pred :yess:

Thanks for the pics OMG!!! Appreciate them as always.

I think this figure looks badass.

Dreads could be longer but that would eliminate all chance of a City Hunter Predator 2.0 version.

Thanks for the pics OMG!!! Appreciate them as always.

I think this figure looks badass.

Dreads could be longer but that would eliminate all chance of a City Hunter Predator 2.0 version.

This IS the 2.0 version. :lol

Back