<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Avengers - Black Widow - OMG Photo Review <>

WOW!!! She looks amazing!!!!!! I so can't wait to get her :panic:

Hope there's no broken leg issue like the Sideshow Black Widow PF.

Thanks for the great pics! :goodpost: :clap

damn...whats with all the gloss on her lips?
this is an easy pass for me since im not a widow fan, i dont think it looks great or bad...just somewhere in the middle of the two. its a defiant improvement over the IM2 version though

great pics

Nice shots OMG but I'm really not very impressed with the face. Looks like it was reworked but still doesn't look right.

I will say that the production costume looks really good. I think Ill pad her up though. Arms are sooo skinny.

Nice shots OMG but I'm really not very impressed with the face. Looks like it was reworked but still doesn't look right.

I will say that the production costume looks really good. I think Ill pad her up though. Arms are sooo skinny.

Too skinny overall I would say. They kind of 'idealised' her. However that was clear from the very beginning of the Specs and Pics thread.

She looks really good. But they definitely should have given her sculpted hair.

Hello sweetheart~! Lookin mighty fine :lol

no behind shot? I need to see if theres a difference with the *** shot HT teaser :lol

The body line is perfect from all angle ...... and look at those legs :panic::panic::panic:

i7GIqjmDe7vKV.gif

Love it!!!

Cant wait to see how Selina Kyle will turn out. I hope its a different body, since she has a different body type than Scarlett.

Cant wait to see how Selina Kyle will turn out. I hope its a different body, since she has a different body type than Scarlett.

34C vs 34DD :panic::panic::panic:

Great work as always OMG!
After seeing these I'm glad I pre-ordered her.
Not going to cancel either!

Back