<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> X-MEN LAST STAND - Wolverine - OMG Photo Review <>

I'm trying really hard.....but I just don't remember this guy being in any Iron Man film. What is the meaning of this Hot Toys??

Looks great

wolverineHD41_zps38621089.jpg:original

Good looking figure and glad to see an Marvel release from an earlier film. However, the price on him is just ridiculous for the lack of accessories.

3 sets of hands (none of which are gesturing or can hold an object), an okay but unnecessary base and a single head.

This figure would be overpriced at $190; but $235 is a joke.

Great shots OMG. Does the Sentinel eyes light up? Looked like it in the shot of it.

235$ is high, and it's a growing trend for HT to over price. But I missed out on the last Wolverine and being a huge fan of the character I'm not passing it up for a few dollars more.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sorry, that made me blow a snot bubble!!!:wave

LOL shame on you hot toys! :lol :lol

Thanks for LOLing. Just when I was thinking that people might be tiring of HT Iron Man jokes. Must try to dial it back though because I'm sure people will soon get sick of it.

It does yeah :yess:

Great feature, was completely out of the loop recently on this fig until I saw this thread. We need more light up bases from Hot Toys. The DX stands are pretty mediocre and don't offer anything really in terms of lighting.

I'm really looking forward to this release, Wolverine has always been my favorite Marvel character.

Y'know what? and it's probably just me, but the thing I don't like is boot cut leather trousers over boots.
Think I'll source some mean looking, strap covered, biker boots & tuck those frakers in!

Y'know what? and it's probably just me, but the thing I don't like is boot cut leather trousers over boots.
Think I'll source some mean looking, strap covered, biker boots & tuck those frakers in!

Hmm, maybe Wolverine could pull that look off but any time I've seen a T2 Arnold T-800 figure with the pants tucked into boots it looks really really naff, let alone that its not accurate to the movie.

I'm not so hung up on movie accuracy. I think 'cos the outfit is so obviously "bike" derived, it would look better with off road bike boots..... and who rides a bike with flares flapping in the wind/chain, well Easy Rider maybe, but not me ;)

Ordered from evilbay $270 shipped should have it in a few weeks. It is Wolvie so I didn't want to wait. Only second figure I ordered from Asia ahead of time the first being XMO Wolvie :yess:

I checked out the body on eBay, not as detailed as origins. But the "guns" they gave him :yess:

Back