<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> X-MEN LAST STAND - Wolverine - OMG Photo Review <>

think this is a pass for me.. unless The Wolverine convince me to get it..lol But then again.. I could wait for the next one.. prob comes with swords and all

Double jointed elbows?

If so, looks like the costume restricts poseability a little, which is to be expected, I suppose.

Nice pics OMG. Nice looking figure all round, and nice to see something that isn't Iron Man.

Damn... I was going to pass on this... but OMG just made my wallet lighter.

Pass for me...hope The Wolverine one is more accurate....just lacks something.

Great photos was wondering weather to get this due to having no hot toys but now it's a must :)

Ahhhhh! I just pulled the trigger on this guy... I cannot believe how much money I just spent on this figure. I realize that he is the end all c-3po and I'll never want another. Wow... someone console me? lol

You won't need consoling when he arrives. When I got HT Luke I thought it was the best thing ever. 3PO blows HT Luke out of the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics as always OMG, lets bump this thread so it's above all the boring IM ones :nana:

Good likeness of Jackman from below, not sure I see him from other angles. Not including a second head sculpt is a real let down considering the price. I'll pass because I don't like the X3 suit either. Base is cool though.

for that price two head sculpts was a no brainer.....we got screwed by Hot Toys on that. Great pics as usual OMG

Great pics as usual OMG!
Even your great skills behind the camera can't get me to change my mind about buying this figure though.
There's something still off about it.

thanks for the excellent photos!

Really, really, really hate the headsculpt (Rest look great) And at the price of $235 from SSC? its a insult to consumers imho.

Back