One's Customs Old 78 Head Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you phoned him yet, my friend?
I still havent got the headsculpt and I havent been given a tracking number or notice of it being shipped.
Has One actually sent these out yet?
Anyone else got theirs?
Im getting worried :(

No worries bro its on its way just might take a little longer because you're in the uk everyone else it'll be there by monday

No worries bro its on its way just might take a little longer because you're in the uk everyone else it'll be there by monday

Hey One, does that include people who are also waiting on the H2 81 or are those held back until that is finished too?

Thanks for the update

200912653238.gif
Congratulations One...:wink1:

Wow this head sculpt is great. I just joined and I am very late to the game but this is awesome. I love horror movies and Myers is right up there with me along with Freddy. Awesome work.

Something came from One for me today... It came out even better than I expected. He did a whole figure for me. Check it out.

DSC_0287-1.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

LOL, yeah mine is waaaayyy coooler lookin. :lol

Actually all kidding aside, I did receive the Old 78 Head Sculpt today and it looks awesome. I am putting my full figure together and will post pics tomorrow.

Ok so now for the real pics. I had the figure, stand and everything in between waiting for the final piece. That piece arrived today and here he is. Just awesome. One did not disappoint "Once Again".

DSC_0287-2.jpg

DSC_0291-1.jpg

DSC_0292-1.jpg

DSC_0293-1.jpg

DSC_0294-1.jpg

DSC_0295-1.jpg

DSC_0296-1.jpg

DSC_0297-1.jpg

Ok so now for the real pics. I had the figure, stand and everything in between waiting for the final piece. That piece arrived today and here he is. Just awesome. One did not disappoint "Once Again".

DSC_0287-2.jpg

DSC_0291-1.jpg

DSC_0292-1.jpg

DSC_0293-1.jpg

DSC_0294-1.jpg

DSC_0295-1.jpg

DSC_0296-1.jpg

DSC_0297-1.jpg

:rock
Awesome!
Which colour coveralls are those?
I have the orange ones and I cant remember where you described how you dyed them.
Could you please explain it to me again, my friend?
Im still waiting for the head to arrive but I thought I may as well stop being lazy and actually start work on this guy, seeing as the head is on its way.

Hey Terminator,

Yes this is an orange one that I dyed. People have different methods but what I do is dye it once where the color turns brown. Then I bleach them so the brown fades to a light tanish brown. Then I dye them again and the color I want takes at that point. Some members have stated that they don't bleach it but if you dye it multiple times the color does take including the stitches. I personally think my way saves some time but I do paint over the stitches after the fact.

Here's a link to another thread where I and other members talk about these methods. You can use it as reference. One guy really breaks down his multiple dying way.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89919

Hope this helps

Hey Terminator,

Yes this is an orange one that I dyed. People have different methods but what I do is dye it once where the color turns brown. Then I bleach them so the brown fades to a light tanish brown. Then I dye them again and the color I want takes at that point. Some members have stated that they don't bleach it but if you dye it multiple times the color does take including the stitches. I personally think my way saves some time but I do paint over the stitches after the fact.

Here's a link to another thread where I and other members talk about these methods. You can use it as reference. One guy really breaks down his multiple dying way.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89919

Hope this helps

Thanks Joe.
I'll check that link out in a sec.
Ive already bleached the coveralls and they are now a faded orange colour.
Ive also lightly painted the stitches to be olive drab/blue.
Do you think it they will still be OK?
I suppose I should check that link out before asking anymore questions.
Anyway, thanks again for the help, my friend.:hi5:

Thanks Joe.
I'll check that link out in a sec.
Ive already bleached the coveralls and they are now a faded orange colour.
Ive also lightly painted the stitches to be olive drab/blue.
Do you think it they will still be OK?
I suppose I should check that link out before asking anymore questions.
Anyway, thanks again for the help, my friend.:hi5:

Yeah I think you'll be fine. The main goal is to get the orange color out of the mix as much as possible. Since you already bleached it first, it may take the first time you dye it. I find that either way the best results come from dying it atleast twice. However I'm not sure the paint on the stitches will survive. The dying process involves water which might wash off the paint of the stitches. However that's no big deal. You can always just paint them again once you are done with the dying process.

Back