Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 107487

Posted by RDJ. New Avengers 2 armour

I think I'm in love! :love

Ummm you guys I am pretty sure that is just the Mark III Legendary Scale Figure. The arms are identical as is the Armour.

400035-iron-man-mark-iii-004.jpg

That is obviously a 1/2 scale Maquette if you look at the calendar behind it

RDJ posted it so I ain't lying my friend :lecture

If he is then that's another matter altogether :mad:

Still nothing wrong with that armour with updated tech (I can still dream)

Edit: Damn media! I thought I'll go check it out and find the source, it's just a pic that RDJ posted stating 'sovereign in the office'. Current yes but nothing to do with Avengers 2 :( Oh well I got few hours of happiness out of it so that something I guess.

Sorry

Ondi, HOW COULD YOU? I thought we were friends!
tumblr_loclgbaLUX1qf213u.gif

Hahaha :rotfl

Edit: Damn media! I thought I'll go check it out and find the source, it's just a pic that RDJ posted stating 'sovereign in the office'. Current yes but nothing to do with Avengers 2 :( Oh well I got few hours of happiness out of it so that something I guess.

Sorry

Lol... No way they were going to go back to a Mark III design... To many HotToys to sell with a new design or two.. Or 40 ...LOL

I'm just sayin....... I'd buy the crap out it. SOOOO hopefully some bigwig Disney CEO is reading this who likes to make a middle aged Australians mans dreams come true :pray:

View attachment 107487

Posted by RDJ. New Avengers 2 armour

I think I'm in love! :love

You got me all excited Andre :panic: :panic:

Thank god! I freaking love it! Definitely want a maquette of that!

Even Ty fell for it :lol :lol

Ondi, HOW COULD YOU? I thought we were friends!
tumblr_loclgbaLUX1qf213u.gif

Hahaha :rotfl

Best gif ever Ty :clap

Sorry

I love you Andre hahaha great post buddy :hi5:

Now this is the new armour!!! Or is it????:lol

avy6uha8.jpg

You got me all excited Andre :panic: :panic:

Even Ty fell for it :lol :lol

Best gif ever Ty :clap

I love you Andre hahaha great post buddy :hi5:

Now this is the new armour!!! Or is it????:lol

avy6uha8.jpg

That is hard to tell... The colour scheme is very similar to the one from the Avengers 2 set, butit appears to be in front of an advertisement for Iton Man 3

I'm so confused and ashamed :slap

Nah not really :lol Recognising IM armours is not a said skill of mine and I can live with it but in my defence I did know of that Armour Coll I just thought they may have more than one model for this film. Also I apologised so get off my back!! :wink1: :lol

I still haven't ordered Hulk yet so cut me some slack bros :gah:

Jesus Roberto that IM3 photoshop had me damn confused. I was like WTF is that?!?!?

Haha, no worries. I really wish I could get all the new SS hulks they've done recently, but if I have to choose a comic representation to go with my movie hulk, I think this green ex is the way I will go.

Back