Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, no worries. I really wish I could get all the new SS hulks they've done recently, but if I have to choose a comic representation to go with my movie hulk, I think this green ex is the way I will go.

Couldn't agree with you more!

Its the reg. They wouldn't be able to get the Ex or sell it for that price. They're idiots to use the Ex pic

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Seriously. Haha. Asking for trouble.

I would love to be there as this went boom boom in their face.

Yeah man. I've seen a lot of sellers run that crap. But it's always the reg. SS would never sell an Ex to another resaler. If somehow they did, they'd taken the sellers license away if they pulled this ****

Hands down, this is definitely the display angle I'm going with!

Classic Kirby Head Sculpt says "Bah!" to that modern sculpt ;)

30020821-the-incredible-hulk-002.jpg

Its the reg. They wouldn't be able to get the Ex or sell it for that price. They're idiots to use the Ex pic

But but but the description says two swap out heads one classic one modern :lecture

also no more damn Hulk pics until I've ordered alright!!! You guys are killing me! :thud: :lol

By the way Jaws your sig looks awesome!

could use some bunny though :wink1:

It is possible to get the Exs at retailers outside of SSC, but there is no discount. I wonder why so many of them are makin this mistake?

But but but the description says two swap out heads one classic one modern :lecture

also no more damn Hulk pics until I've ordered alright!!! You guys are killing me! :thud: :lol

By the way Jaws your sig looks awesome!

could use some bunny though :wink1:

Probably a mistake man

It is possible to get the Exs at retailers outside of SSC, but there is no discount. I wonder why so many of them are makin this mistake?

Really? I've never even heard of that unless the retailer bought it for themselves directly through the site and chose to sell it. Other than that they wouldn't be able to get them right?

I've only ever seen rerailers selling an Ex from their personal account.
Ex is a way for Sideshow to maximise their profit on a percentace of sales.
Selling Exclusives to AD, at discount, makes no sense.

Classic Kirby Head Sculpt says "Bah!" to that modern sculpt ;)

30020821-the-incredible-hulk-002.jpg

I might throw the ex on when I'm feeling retro, but modern or fail for me! Haha

I'm definitely going with the Reg head now. It just keeps growing & growing on me

Gotta say that as much as I like the Ex head the Reg is where it is at for me. If I wasn't going to make my own I would be considering selling some stuff to get that bad boy.

Back