Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that a lot of people are growing to like the Reg head because it is full of AWESOME!!! Are you even getting this m8????

Yeah I was all for the Ex head at 1st & not really liking the Reg much but weirdly it's started growing on me & now I love it :dunno still loving the Ex as well but the Reg is the way to go for me on this one now

Yeah I was all for the Ex head at 1st & not really liking the Reg much but weirdly it's started growing on me & now I love it :dunno still loving the Ex as well but the Reg is the way to go for me on this one now

I'm telling ya, in hand, the ex will still be impressive, but the reg will be the go to. I just don't feel like the body/pose fits the ex head.

Don't mean to bring up the weight issues but I had to get The Thing from the top of a bookcase today to clean him.
They don't make them like that anymore.

Don't mean to bring up the weight issues but I had to get The Thing from the top of a bookcase today to clean him.

Yeah. Haha. Just moved rooms and had to move my skaar pf, I don't know how heavy thing is, but Skaar is heavy haha

Colin :slap

I fear your just started pages of people moaning about how SS don't make statues of that weight anymore which will lead on to all other moaning

Seriously man same here. Thats why I flipped the switch last week

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Let them moan. Weight means nothing! Companies are going to get better materials that lighten/make the process more efficient.

Colin :slap

I fear your just started pages of people moaning about how SS don't make statues of that weight anymore which will lead on to all other moaning

It's true isn't it? Like Batman is SO heavy compared to Superman too. He feels like he's hollow

Dude I'm so sorry i didn't even think

Ha I'm only kidding. I've got them ordered & pretty much both payed up so I know I'll get them eventually so I'm happy.

The only thing I am angry about is having to buy Batman twice because I got ****ed over by a French reseller but let's not talk about that :mad:

I picked up the hulk and abomination twice in one day when I rearranged the other week :lol

I hope they gave you some fuel money

hulk-car-10.jpg

Back