Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiderman LSF, Batman LSF, Original Spiderman Comiquette BIB Varient, Batman Grey and Blue Varient ES of 1000.... Oh and the one I really DO expect to see sometime in the next 2 years the World War Hulk G Hulk Varient....lol

You think they're doing a WWH variant for G. Hulk statue?

You think they're doing a WWH variant for G. Hulk statue?

Yes I would be very surpriesed if one didn't come out. There was a whole discussion about it over at SF where Igo said he would tell us the whole story about the WWH eventually. So I teased him that we would know WHEN the WWH Varient was up for release, and well, that ENTIRE conversation was redacted by an SF mod. Add to the fact that we have never seen Martin Canale's WIP photos for the GHulk and other artists did all the uniquely GHULK elements like the shield and the helmet, and well I think there is VERY Likely a Gore Group WWH sculpt out there somewhere.

Yes I would be very surpriesed if one didn't come out. There was a whole discussion about it over at SF where Igo said he would tell us the whole story about the WWH eventually. So I teased him that we would know WHEN the WWH Varient was up for release, and well, that ENTIRE conversation was redacted by an SF mod. Add to the fact that we have never seen Martin Canale's WIP photos for the GHulk and other artists did all the uniquely GHULK elements like the shield and the helmet, and well I think there is VERY Likely a Gore Group WWH sculpt out there somewhere.

Looking at the sculpt now. They could easily switch out the shield, helmet and sword... Probably why they went with a basic pose. Uh oh, now I'm in trouble.

Looking at the sculpt now. They could easily switch out the shield, helmet and sword... Probably why they went with a basic pose. Uh oh, now I'm in trouble.

All of the initial Olivetti design work we got, a pic in the calendar and a print, we're BOTH WWH pieces with him holding an axe or a Mase in his left hand.

All of the initial Olivetti design work we got, a pic in the calendar and a print, we're BOTH WWH pieces with him holding an axe or a Mase in his left hand.

Shoulder guard coming off, exposing more of that dope metal arm plate!

I thought the WWH they had planed included him on a throne and it was scrapped due to it being way to big. I for one would have likely ordered it.

I thought the WWH they had planed included him on a throne and it was scrapped due to it being way to big. I for one would have likely ordered it.

Me too. But there was another piece of art with him standing with the exact pose of the g. Hulk. I think they "said" the design was scrapped for g hulk. They said...

Well I managed to order the Green Hulk EX without actually ordering it. I had a SS credit I was trying to see if I could apply so I asked in chat. She put up the link so I could verify the product, well the link didn't say what the product was so I clicked on it expecting a second window to open and it closed the chat. So I called. Then was told to email the rep that booked the credit about ordering (B.S. response IMO). Ok, hung up and emailed him asking about it. Got to work and have a confirmation email that my EX Green Hulk has been ordered (Sans credit) and my NRD has been charged...Well there goes that. Was going to order anyway, but wanted to apply that credit to the NRD or at least use the July code. I could call and untangle all this I am sure, but will leave it well enough alone. Paying off MJ this month so I'll see if the credit can be applied there. Still...WTF...

Any pics?

Here is the print

d48bd77c9d45b185eeb7aa834213dfd7_zps8680e8ee.jpg

Here he is from the teaser film at the start of the Grey, Green, and Red Hulk reveal video

e948cd39005bd61d6e692a8626d14499_zps79d399a5.jpg

There is one more, a closer up pic of his face from the 2012 or 2013 calendar, but I can't find it right now. asically the exact same look n the face short a helmet.

Back