Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed! This is good news Savage :)

Although he looks more like he's celebrating his team scoring a touchdown rather than being savage :wink1:

I'll wait till it hits 20 before I bite.

You haven't ordered it? :horror

gif-one.gif

:lol Nope, I have a TON on order so I'm trying to wait him out.

You and Ondi both rolling the dice. This, Cap and Ironman mk 3 or 7 are must haves for me. I really like thor, but if one has to go... I'm sorry. And to be honest. I will be able to hunt down the reg for a while I think. What was the reg ES on it?

I don't think it was going to take long once the ES was announced. I dunno if its a fake alert Josh. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hulk sell out in the next couple of weeks

You and Ondi both rolling the dice. This, Cap and Ironman mk 3 or 7 are must haves for me. I really like thor, but if one has to go... I'm sorry. And to be honest. I will be able to hunt down the reg for a while I think. What was the reg ES on it?

The Thor reg. is still TBD. I just figured with three Hulks out all at once the EX would last a bit longer, that and a lot of people are waiting until after SDCC month to order certain things because you never know what they're going to reveal.

I think it'll last a bit longer than a couple weeks, like I said SDCC month starts Tuesday. But we'll see, worst comes to worst I waitlist him.

Do they usually do like a "12 days of SDCC" thing? Revealing stuff all 12 days building up to SDCC or no?

Gotta say this thing, I think it's called patience hasn't been so bad so far. I thought I wouldn't be able to hold out but I'm rollin the dice like a pro now! :lol

Gotta say this thing, I think it's called patience hasn't been so bad so far. I thought I wouldn't be able to hold out but I'm rollin the dice like a pro now! :lol

Same. Honestly, with it being the cusp of SDCC, why limit yourself when there could be some 'must have, better buy it now?' I am keeping his order page open though. If that needle moves too much...

The week of they have some stuff up for PO

Wasn't it last year that they did a new PO on Thursday every week and then like 3 PO's week of SDCC? I can't remember all the stuff they put out last year. Across all the lines it was quite a bit, I know Marvel statue collectors felt a little left out but this year I think Marvel has had a nice amount of attention all ready. I'm expecting a couple DC PO's though, and maybe some Marvel and DC reveals.

What's left comic version wise? Lobo pre order could be any day. and then the last of the sketch art pieces, the White Queen PF?

Custom paint with shipping on this probably run closer to 400 to 500. I won't do it. Shouldn't have too after I dropped 650 to get him here. I'm hoping it was a really bad batch and with time we'll get better quality on the exchanges. I don't want to give mine up either but he's not staying here looking like this
They haven't responded to my pics yet either. Probably get a stupid credit

Wasn't it last year that they did a new PO on Thursday every week and then like 3 PO's week of SDCC? I can't remember all the stuff they put out last year. Across all the lines it was quite a bit, I know Marvel statue collectors felt a little left out but this year I think Marvel has had a nice amount of attention all ready. I'm expecting a couple DC PO's though, and maybe some Marvel and DC reveals.

It's something different every year. Sometimes it's all previews, some years it's been a PO fest

Back