Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's left comic version wise? Lobo pre order could be any day. and then the last of the sketch art pieces, the White Queen PF?

Well DC still has a ton, obviously, but Marvel there's still quite a few pieces that they have not done, basically the entire FF execpt for Thing, Three or Four X-men Villains(Magneto, Juggernaut, Mr. Sinister), Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Doctor Strange they could Complete the X-Force PF's they started with Deadpool and that's just the more popular characters. They could delve into more obscure if they wanted to.

With the year of releases we've had already it will take something really special to grab the attention, and £$€.

Spiderman LSF, Batman LSF, Original Spiderman Comiquette BIB Varient, Batman Grey and Blue Varient ES of 1000.... Oh and the one I really DO expect to see sometime in the next 2 years the World War Hulk G Hulk Varient....lol

Spiderman LSF, Batman LSF, Original Spiderman Comiquette BIB Varient, Batman Grey and Blue Varient Ex of 300.... Oh and the one I really DO expect to see sometime in the next 2 years Worl War Hulk G Hulk Varient....lol
I'm just hoping if they do the Batman LSF its an open edition. I need all sorts of time to get right for that thing

Back