Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey has seen Red Hulk in person... He knows the greatness that is this statue.

Now it has been a few days I have really fallen in love with this statue. I always have to wait a few because I am always a little disappointed when I first get a statue because I have seen so many pics and the size no longer shocks me. So usually after three or four days I start to see the piece with new eyes..

This is the Hulk to own for me. If I could have only one this would be it. I love King Hulk but he is not Iconic Hulk. I love the Sculpt of the Comiquette but not the paint apps, I love the Hulk Maquette but he could use better paint details also.

This Hulk has it all. Great head sculpt (EX) great Body sculpt and pose, great paint apps and he is Iconic... Throw in the fact he is the largest Hulk and you have my Fav. Hulk ever.

I prefer it to the OG Hulk but I don't think it's as good of quality. If it had the paint apps of the OG Hulk and the EX head was not removable you would have the only Hulk you would ever need to own... AS is... It still might be the only Hulk you need to own.

9.5 out of 10... I will take off 1/2 a point because the paint is not as good as OG Hulk and the neck seam.

Otherwise Perfect!!

I agree with almost everything you said. For me, I would want the reg head permanent. I do not blame people for liking the ex, completely understand it, it's just not my style.

I also gave it a 9.5. The only thing keeping it from perfect is the neck seam, teeth on the reg, face texturing, and slight head/body miss-coloration. These are not big problems at all, but just enough to keep it from perfect. A couple years from now, after all the custom heads have come in to play... I may honestly consider picking a head to have permanently attached via customization. This would essentially eliminate the seam, color issue, and face texture issues if I chose a custom head... (Selling the remaining heads would pay for the customization I'm sure)

All in all. I would not trade this statue for anything in the world. If I absolutely need money, my sell order is:

Antman, hawkeye, black widow, kidney, spleen, and then my body (sexually). Cap and hulk ain't leaving!

Also, lastly... Who here has a face the exact same color as their body? I know I sure don't!

I'm going to have to concur with my homies here :lol

Easily one of the most impressive Hulks to date because of it's size and paint app. The Shading striations through the muscles make him seem even larger. Even the small details in the base like the flattened pipes and destroyed Hulk Buster elements lend to the overall statue. Even though he's only rough 20" tall he dwarfs every thing else around him that's 1/4 scale.

Honestly the couple nitpicks, the neck seam/ the teeth on the reg head have been blown way out of proportion and aren't as noticeable as some made it seem.

He's a keeper.

Now I just need a modern Cap A and a nice Iron Man and my little Modern Avengers set up is complete....add Ghost Rider, and maybe Moon Knight but he's not essential, and I'll have all the Marvel Heroes I need.

Easily one of the most impressive Hulks to date because of it's size and paint app. The Shading striations through the muscles make him seem even larger. Even the small details in the base like the flattened pipes and destroyed Hulk Buster elements lend to the overall statue. Even though he's only rough 20" tall he dwarfs every thing else around him that's 1/4 scale.

Honestly the couple nitpicks, the neck seam/ the teeth on the reg head have been blown way out of proportion and aren't as noticeable as some made it seem.

He's a keeper.

Now I just need a modern Cap A and a nice Iron Man and my little Modern Avengers set up is complete....add Ghost Rider, and maybe Moon Knight but he's not essential, and I'll have all the Marvel Heroes I need.
This is literally what I thought after looking him over 30 minutes ago. Aside from dire circumstances, I would NEVER sell him. I was thinking in my head how I would explain the damaged art box/shipper if I were to put him up for sale and then I just realized I would never sell him. The neck seam/teeth issues were blown waaaaaaaay out of proportion. I also think this the perfect Hulk cause of the customizability. You can literally have whatever age/style Hulk portrait you want on him. Even if you miss out on the EX, you can still customize the reg to whatever you want. Maybe even customize the base display items...

The OG Hulk used to be my grail of grails but I'm afraid this New Hulk has satisfied that need. In time, I can see him becoming a grail of the next generation.

This is literally what I thought after looking him over 30 minutes ago. Aside from dire circumstances, I would NEVER sell him. I was thinking in my head how I would explain the damaged art box/shipper if I were to put him up for sale and then I just realized I would never sell him. The neck seam/teeth issues were blown waaaaaaaay out of proportion. I also think this the perfect Hulk cause of the customizability. You can literally have whatever age/style Hulk portrait you want on him. Even if you miss out on the EX, you can still customize the reg to whatever you want. Maybe even customize the base display items...

The OG Hulk used to be my grail of grails but I'm afraid this New Hulk has satisfied that need. In time, I can see him becoming a grail of the next generation.

Yeah I'm figuring between Spidey's customs and probably Alvaro over on Facebook we'll have a few heads to buy and switch out as we please.

Spidey has seen Red Hulk in person... He knows the greatness that is this statue.

Now it has been a few days I have really fallen in love with this statue. I always have to wait a few because I am always a little disappointed when I first get a statue because I have seen so many pics and the size no longer shocks me. So usually after three or four days I start to see the piece with new eyes..

This is the Hulk to own for me. If I could have only one this would be it. I love King Hulk but he is not Iconic Hulk. I love the Sculpt of the Comiquette but not the paint apps, I love the Hulk Maquette but he could use better paint details also.

This Hulk has it all. Great head sculpt (EX) great Body sculpt and pose, great paint apps and he is Iconic... Throw in the fact he is the largest Hulk and you have my Fav. Hulk ever.

I prefer it to the OG Hulk but I don't think it's as good of quality. If it had the paint apps of the OG Hulk and the EX head was not removable you would have the only Hulk you would ever need to own... AS is... It still might be the only Hulk you need to own.

9.5 out of 10... I will take off 1/2 a point because the paint is not as good as OG Hulk and the neck seam.

Otherwise Perfect!!

I agree with almost everything you said. For me, I would want the reg head permanent. I do not blame people for liking the ex, completely understand it, it's just not my style.

I also gave it a 9.5. The only thing keeping it from perfect is the neck seam, teeth on the reg, face texturing, and slight head/body miss-coloration. These are not big problems at all, but just enough to keep it from perfect. A couple years from now, after all the custom heads have come in to play... I may honestly consider picking a head to have permanently attached via customization. This would essentially eliminate the seam, color issue, and face texture issues if I chose a custom head... (Selling the remaining heads would pay for the customization I'm sure)

All in all. I would not trade this statue for anything in the world. If I absolutely need money, my sell order is:

Antman, hawkeye, black widow, kidney, spleen, and then my body (sexually). Cap and hulk ain't leaving!

Also, lastly... Who here has a face the exact same color as their body? I know I sure don't!

He's a keeper.

Yeah I'm figuring between Spidey's customs and probably Alvaro over on Facebook we'll have a few heads to buy and switch out as we please.

Agree with all of this. I saw the Rulk beside GHulk and I will be honest I was blown away by its presence. Until then I wasn't even considering getting this one. The pics are awesome, but they don't convey the size and presence to any real degree. Standing in front of the Rulk and looking up at it in July was my big push to not only get this statue, but to develop my craft as much as I have. I love sculpting the Hulk and when I get this bad boy I am going to have ALOT of options...LOL.

I am simply at a loss for words on this piece. On my shelf, the natural lighting hides the seam almost completely from all angles. It is so phenomenal.

I can't get enough... I'm really in trouble. My original plan was to get 5-6 avengers and stop. I already have 5 statues, with 3 more on order. I really need to invest in a proper display.

I am simply at a loss for words on this piece. On my shelf, the natural lighting hides the seam almost completely from all angles. It is so phenomenal.

I can't get enough... I'm really in trouble. My original plan was to get 5-6 avengers and stop. I already have 5 statues, with 3 more on order. I really need to invest in a proper display.
Muahahahaha
It has begun

Sit down and write out your list of wAnts and needs and stick to it

Exactly. It makes it easier...even if the list is long [emoji38]

Wants:

Ironman
Wolverine
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Luke Cage
Daredevil
Doctor Strange
Punisher
Black panther
Gambit
Rogue
Cable
Bishop
Winter soldier
Ms Marvel
Cyclops
Colossus
Thanos
Gears of War premium formats!
Venom
Rhino
Green goblin
Spidey (obviously)

Needs:
None of them.... But I want them hahaha

Agree with all of this. I saw the Rulk beside GHulk and I will be honest I was blown away by its presence. Until then I wasn't even considering getting this one. The pics are awesome, but they don't convey the size and presence to any real degree. Standing in front of the Rulk and looking up at it in July was my big push to not only get this statue, but to develop my craft as much as I have. I love sculpting the Hulk and when I get this bad boy I am going to have ALOT of options...LOL.

Yep... You have to see it in person to really get a feel for the size of this thing.

Make some rules (what you want, how many statues you have room for, one of each character etc) and then have fun breaking those rules :) :) :)

Make some rules (what you want, how many statues you have room for, one of each character etc) and then have fun breaking those rules :) :) :)

lol, thats exactly where I'm at. Used up all my space and am in the process of reorganizing... but soon I will be right back where I started :lol

I have those rules. I will not have more than one of any character. That's rule #1.

Exactly. It makes it easier...even if the list is long [emoji38]

Yeah..... I have to say that I know my collection will never ever be huge.... But if I am going to have one then there are certain

NEEDS
Superman (have)
Batman (have)
Spiderman (have)
Hulk

And a few major WANTS
Nightwing
Flash
Cap (have)

Now that doesn't include anything that I decide to make myself down the road or a few lesser wants... But that is my core list, and I am focused on it.

Wants:

Ironman
Wolverine
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Luke Cage
Daredevil
Doctor Strange
Punisher
Black panther
Gambit
Rogue
Cable
Bishop
Winter soldier
Ms Marvel
Cyclops
Colossus
Thanos
Gears of War premium formats!
Venom
Rhino
Green goblin
Spidey (obviously)

Needs:
None of them.... But I want them hahaha

See for you I would say your NEEDS are Cap and Hulk since you are willing to cell body parts to keep them...lol

Yep... You have to see it in person to really get a feel for the size of this thing.

That's what she..... Oh never mind...lol. In all seriousness I remember seeing pics of the Rulk with KingHulk at SDCC 2014 and think that he looked so darn small all hunched over, and even KNOWING better now all I can say to those who have only seen pictures is that the sheer SIZE of this one can only be appreciated INHAND. This shoulders are SO much broader then they look in pictures, and his hands are MASSIVE. Like I said before I saw Rulk I was skipping this bad boy And make my own custom, but ever since I have had him in my sights.

A pm with info on custom heads would be greatly appreciated :wave

PM sent.... Almost...lol

I have those rules. I will not have more than one of any character. That's rule #1.

That is one of mine ... Unless the have an equally iconic second costume ... BIB Spidey comes to mind

For statues I do the rule of two limit 1 movie version and 1 comic version (Except Hulk Where I Have Gladiator And the new one). For hot toys it's the rule of one except for ironman armors and maybe luke skywalker (bespin and jedi version)

Back