Palpatine 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's definitely based on Jedi, but I think with LFL and reference material and all, ROTS has become the template for his disfigurement as the prosthetics and such were more clearly defined with the new makeup, so I'm sure some ROTS influence will be noticed, but the neck and face scream ROTJ because they don't have the puffy faced look he had in ROTS.

This does look really good. I just don't think I can justify the $$$ right now. Not to mention the space. I know we'll be seeing the 1:1 Grievous at SDCC and there is no way I'll be able to pass on that. I might have to wait to pick this up when I sell my Marvel collection :monkey3

This does look really good. I just don't think I can justify the $$$ right now. Not to mention the space. I know we'll be seeing the 1:1 Grievous at SDCC and there is no way I'll be able to pass on that. I might have to wait to pick this up when I sell my Marvel collection :monkey3

:horror:horror:google

I can't believe what I am reading. :monkey2 :lol

You have the best of the best Marvel pieces. Why would you sell them? Some of those are so hard to earn.

Re Grievous, I'm hoping he pops up at SDCC. It's been since Oct. 07 since we saw the pic. But, if he does show up, he will not be released 'til 09 for sure.

I have faith Palpatine will be in your hands before years end. When more pics hit and you start thinging about you bust collection now, you gonna find the cash and snagg one.:D

This bust will look great with the MR Emperor cane displayed with it.

Yes...give into your aggressive spending, boy...let the cash flow through you!

(Sell me your Marvel pieces DL):monkey3

Alright, I managed a few decent ones:

SideshowPalpatine1.jpg

SideshowPalpatine3.jpg

SideshowPalpatine5.jpg

The last one is a bit of a rushed experiment:

SideshowPalpatine6.jpg

WOW !! that looks amazing !! great pics LOTRFan.
I want him but I had to spend 2k on my roof today.
Mybe I will get him in the future.

Thanks man, the lighting was a bit harsh when I was taking these; but they are pretty representative of what you can expect.

:emperor

Back