Palpatine 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally secured one of these bad boys. Can't wait to see it in person :D

Congrats, you will not be dissappointed, they really should have had this at SDCC, would have complimented Grievous well and been nice for con goers without one to see how great it is, he never was on display at any con.

I'm still as happy each day I look over while I'm here at work and there he is as the day I got him, just a very cool piece and so authentic and realistic.

I'm still as happy each day I look over while I'm here at work and there he is as the day I got him, just a very cool piece and so authentic and realistic.

Does he tell you stuff like "Your feeble skills are no match for the dark side!" or "You have paid the price for your lack of vision!" while you work?

me too... he really sets the mood when you walk into the room while the lights are dimmed. he looks really awesome with the Master Replicas Emperor's cane too. :D

Got my bust today and it is the ^^^^!!!!

I watched ROTJ last night and I'm already itching to watch it again.

It's pieces like this that are gonna make me not regret selling my Marvel collection.

Got my bust today and it is the ^^^^!!!!

I watched ROTJ last night and I'm already itching to watch it again.

It's pieces like this that are gonna make me not regret selling my Marvel collection.

Glad you're happy with him, with the robe futzed right, the awesomeness of this bust is undeniable, just badassness.

Yay! My waitlist converted! I'll be getting one now!

Reason for the delay was like some other people... originally wasn't too keen on it until I saw a lot more images and then after seeing how much better it looked than original I had to sign up in hopes it would convert.

not trying to necropost but i think i'm about to take the plunge for this bad boy. too many people have pics of him and it's worn down my willpower.

:emperor

So, you guys recommend him? I need more 1:1 busts. THis would be my first SW one.

Highly recommended:
p3.jpg

p2.jpg

please tell me that the other 1 is the Maul. if not you lose your cool points man.

Of course, though, much as I love the character, Grievous could be a really wow piece when he arrives, people that saw it at SDCC said it had some impressive mechanical stuff going on with tubings and wires and all, but right now Maul and Palps tie for me.

Maul is leagues above the rest, while I would rank Yoda and probably Greedo above Palps -- something about a human 1:1 is just tough to get just right. :emperor

Back