Palpatine 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have no problem with the hood...there's no point in spending time posing it because its not like the characters spent a whole lot of time making sure the hoods were perfect either.

SS Emperor Palpatine 1:1 Bust

DSC_0130-1.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

Last edited:
OMG.... i need to get Maul NOW!!!! i think i'm gonna cancel the rest of my preorders to dedicate funds towards him!!!

But what about the Predator CM? :huh :lol

Seriously though, the Maul 1:1 bust is tits. Only thing that could be better about it are the eyes. You'll see what I mean if you get one. :D

Seriously though, the Maul 1:1 bust is tits. Only thing that could be better about it are the eyes. You'll see what I mean if you get one. :D

Up close and personal, ya, they're underwhelming, but back a few feet enough, and he just looks liked one pissed off mother^^^^er that's going to ruin your day. I love looking over in my room at mine and the gaze on his face just makes you feel like you're in the middle of the Duel of the Fates.

I just got this awesome bust yesterday. I'm really impressed with the likeness, and I now regret passing on Darth Maul when I had the chance to buy it.

FINALLY got a processing mail from SS. But i still won't get it until the end of the month, at the earliest :emperor

Squider, the hood looks way better that way.
The only improvement on the Sideshow bustes would be using glass eyes (but then they would cost a lot more, probably). Otherwise they are spot on.

The maul bust looks so Insane.

when I stare at him I feel like he is going to come alive and slash me with the saber.

he is amazing .

HE was my very first SIDESHOW piece and I am darn proud of it

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qsoBUHg2ZhA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qsoBUHg2ZhA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FINALLY got a processing mail from SS. But i still won't get it until the end of the month, at the earliest :emperor

Guess i was wrong. Just go him today :emperor :chew At first i thought the tracking number was for the Han Solo 12 inch figure. It's a bad ass bust, looks really great. It's gonna look great next to Maul and Yoda.

Anyone else had trouble taking the protecting sticker off the name plate? I didnt have any issues with Maul and Yoda but this one i could barely get off. And now there's some sticky stuff on it. Gonna have to try and wash it off somehow.

Back