ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: NEW Update Hot Toys CAMO TUMBLER & DKR BAT POD P33 &

Nice, Very Very Nice, Great Great Pic's of TDK, Excellent Post; PM

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: NEW Update Hot Toys CAMO TUMBLER & DKR BAT POD P33 &

very cool pics, for nice acquisition my friend ;)

Cool pics mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Some GREAT Batman shots!!! :clap

Congrats on the upcoming new addition mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Great Figure and Great Movie, I must watch it this weekend, I have Wolverine to watch tonight :yess: Great Post my Friend; PM

Whoa, nice teaser.
Grats on the figure buddy and looking forward to see the rest of the pics.

Great Figure and Great Movie, I must watch it this weekend, I have Wolverine to watch tonight :yess: Great Post my Friend; PM

Whoa, nice teaser.
Grats on the figure buddy and looking forward to see the rest of the pics.

Thanks guys, looking forward to having a proper look at him and setting up the screaming head on another body so I can display both. :yess:

great expression in the first pic PM. Looks awesome! :hi5:

great expression in the first pic PM. Looks awesome! :hi5:

Thanks!

Yeah, the screaming bloody sculpt is amazing. The detailing inside his mouth is excellent.

Back