ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: Update Hot Toys Selina Kyle & Sweeney Todd P38,39 & 4

So this will be your first RM piece or sculpt? Awesome you'll love it. I'm very lucky to have a few RM pieces myself...and they are all amazing congrats

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: Update Hot Toys Selina Kyle & Sweeney Todd P38,39 & 4

So this will be your first RM piece or sculpt? Awesome you'll love it. I'm very lucky to have a few RM pieces myself...and they are all amazing congrats

Thanks, really looking forward to him being finished.

The HS is the first RM thing I've purchased.

I've admired a few of RM pieces, mainly Bill the Butcher and Daniel Plainview. But to buy a complete RM piece is out of my price range I'm afraid, so that's why I'm so pleased he released this HS so I can have something that looks like a RM piece at a fraction of the cost!

I think they were some guys selling their Butcher heads in Moes outfit thread if you do want to pick another up.

Thanks, I may look into it.

Coming even sooner I've got a custom job being done on a extra HS, hands, shirt and razor for Sweeney for his bloody appearance at the end of the film.

Going to look like this

Thanks, I may look into it.

Coming even sooner I've got a custom job being done on a extra HS, hands, shirt and razor for Sweeney for his bloody appearance at the end of the film.

Going to look like this

Congrats on Sweeny PM :clap Looking forward to those A1 pics bruv! :hi5:

Great collection and fantastic photos!!:)

AWESOME photos! She looks like she is alive!! :horror :clap:clap:clap

Fantastic pics y friend WOW !!!

That Sweeny will look great...can't wait to see final pics !

Great collection and fantastic photos!!:)

Thanks very much! :duff

AWESOME photos! She looks like she is alive!! :horror :clap:clap:clap

Thanks very much for the great compliment my friend! :hi5:

Fantastic pics y friend WOW !!!

Many thanks my friend Darth! :hi5:

That Sweeny will look great...can't wait to see final pics !

I've got high hopes for Sweeney, can't wait to share him when he's finished!

Great stuff man, wish I could have picked up that Patrick Bateman.

this is definitely the best pics I've seen of this figure.
Really love the lighting and look.
The skin looks so lifelike.
Very very impressive my friend. :clap

Great stuff man, wish I could have picked up that Patrick Bateman.

Thanks.

Yeah, Bateman really is a stunning figure and I was extremely lucky to get one, especially a DX.

I didn't even know about the figure until a couple of weeks ago. Seen pics of him one Monday evening, bought him from UK seller Tuesday morning and arrived Thursday. Very lucky.

this is definitely the best pics I've seen of this figure.
Really love the lighting and look.
The skin looks so lifelike.
Very very impressive my friend. :clap

Thanks very, very much my friend. Really appreciate it. :hi5:

I think she was definitely worth the wait. Can't fault her at all.

I must say I'm very pleased with how the pics turned out, I think they're some of my best ever!

Congrats on Bond! Very cool figure!!!

Great Score and Pic's on Daniel Craig as Bond my Friend, Uncanny Likeness with those Cold Dead Eyes, Great Great Score; PM

Back