ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: Update Hot Toys Selina Kyle & Sweeney Todd P38,39 & 4

Also, just had pics of custom bloody Sweeney, but I'll post pics once I have him back in hand!

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: Update Selina Kyle, Sweeney Todd, DiD Bond P38,39 & 4

Congrats for Bond bro ;)

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: Update Selina Kyle, Sweeney Todd, DiD Bond P38,39 & 4

Many thanks my friend Darth! :hi5:

Breathtaking pics as ever PM...your pictures come to life!! Congrats! :rock

Bond looks great..how is the tailoring in hand?

Those are great shots

congrats for Bond ;)

Are you planning to upgrade the Bond sculpt when bbkill releases his version?

Yea, great likeness on Bond there PM....looks awesome :yess:

Those are great shots

Great Bond Pic's my Friend

congrats for Bond ;)

Yea, great likeness on Bond there PM....looks awesome :yess:

Many thanks my friends! :hi5:

Are you planning to upgrade the Bond sculpt when bbkill releases his version?

I was going to get a custom head but I'm happy with the DiD sculpt.

EDIT: Yes, I will be trying to get hold of a Craig BBKill sculpt.

Last edited:

That looks seriously nice! Beautiful custom that!

Also dig the bloody Sweeney :clap

Great collection!

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: Update CUSTOM Hot Toys Bloody Sweeney Todd! Page 44

Very awesome pics my friend ;)

Back