ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: NEW Update Hot Toys Selina Kyle Catwoman P38

She looks great! Congrats mate. :hi5:

Great Great Score on Catwoman, WOW! and I Laugh, Just some quick pics until I can have a proper photo session later in the week, these are some Great Pic's my Friend, Excellent Post; PM

Big, BIG, BIIIGGG congrats my friend, and your pics are awesome !

Thanks!

Fantastic DK setup PM! Cat Woman looks good enough to eat! :hi5:

Thanks very much. She sure is!

She looks great! Congrats mate. :hi5:

Thank you! :hi5:

Great Great Score on Catwoman, WOW! and I Laugh, Just some quick pics until I can have a proper photo session later in the week, these are some Great Pic's my Friend, Excellent Post; PM

:lol Thanks very much Colossus, appreciate it! Actually that photo session later in the week was today!

Big, BIG, BIIIGGG congrats my friend, and your pics are awesome !

Thanks very much Darth, glad you like them! :hi5:

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: Update Hot Toys Selina Kyle Catwoman P38 & New pics P

Cool photos mate. Very nice.
23lo1vr.gif

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: Update Hot Toys Selina Kyle Catwoman P38 & New pics P

Had Mr Sweeney Todd arrive today!

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: Update Hot Toys Selina Kyle & Sweeney Todd P38,39 & 4

WOW! Great Great Pic's and Score my Friend, Always Enjoy your Pictorial Updates, WOW!, Excellent Post; PM

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: Update Hot Toys Selina Kyle & Sweeney Todd P38,39 & 4

Many thanks my friend Colossus, appreciate the great comments!:hi5:

Great pics as always ..do you have any pics of your WIP Butcher or are you only wanting to show him completed?

Great pics as always ..do you have any pics of your WIP Butcher or are you only wanting to show him completed?

Thanks very much, glad you like the pics!

Don't mind showing the Butcher so far. Being totally honest, I've done none of the work myself. I bought this figure off eBay and just removed the HS on it to put the RM one on instead.

Nice..man looks great are you going to bloody up the HS to match?

Impressive looking, so when is the RM unveiling my Friend?

Nice..man looks great are you going to bloody up the HS to match?

I know I should to match it all up but there's no way I'm touching the RM sculpt! :lol

I didn't really give much thought to having the hands, arms etc being bloody and the head not. In hindsight, I should have order two sculpts so I could have a bloody one but in my haste to place an order I didn't think of it.

I'll be happy with him though, to have something in my collection that's even partly RM is very satisfying.

Impressive looking, so when is the RM unveiling my Friend?

The unveiling will be as soon as the HS arrives from RM, which I thought was about 2 months but someone has already received a shipping notice, so maybe sooner :yess:

Back