ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys LOKI!!! Page 14

Loki Looks awesome! I just got mine today as well. :yess: Did you have any problems putting the helmet on?

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Odin & signed Skyfall poster Page 14

Loki Looks awesome! I just got mine today as well. :yess: Did you have any problems putting the helmet on?

Congrats on getting Loki today too!

I had a little trouble putting the helmet on but just took my time so not to scratch any paint. I had the HT video tutorial on for help too.

Massice congrats on Loki Paramore! he looks awesome mate. Great pics too! :clap

Thanks very much! :hi5:

I've got a feeling I'm going to be taking lots more pics of him!

Yeah i've got the video and it looks easy enough. People are making it out to be really hard though. :lol

Wouldn't have mattered how hard it was to put on.. it was going on! :lol

He looks much better with it! :rock

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys LOKI!!! Page 14 & 15

The Wayne Asmus suit arrived today! Here's a quick few iPad pics.

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys LOKI & Asmus Bruce Wayne Page 14 & 15

Thanks Roberto! :hi5:

I thought that background suited him well!

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys LOKI & Asmus Bruce Wayne Page 14 & 15

Better pics of Wayne

Last edited:
Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys LOKI & Asmus Bruce Wayne Page 14, 15

I don't collect 1/6 but it amazes me the accurate likeness they have. I think they're made by Hot Toys, Sideshow could learn a thing or two from them in terms of both accuracy and quality! The Loki almost looks real!!!

Great pics by the way!!!

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys LOKI & Asmus Bruce Wayne Page 14, 15

More Great Pic's; PM, WOW! Great Post

I don't collect 1/6 but it amazes me the accurate likeness they have. I think they're made by Hot Toys, Sideshow could learn a thing or two from them in terms of both accuracy and quality! The Loki almost looks real!!!

Great pics by the way!!!

Thank you!

Hot Toys really do get accuracy and quality right 99% of the time and Loki is a perfect example of this.

Loki does look so real, I've show pics of him to people and they thought it was stills from the film!

More Great Pic's; PM, WOW! Great Post

Many thanks Colossus, glad you like the pics! :hi5:

Great pics, paramore! Loki looks awesome. :rock

Great pics and a wonderful collection you have :rock

Where in the UK are you?

I am in the East Midlands :)

Great pics, paramore! Loki looks awesome. :rock

Thanks Marf! :hi5:

Yeah, I love Loki, contender for FOTY for me! :yess:

Great pics and a wonderful collection you have :rock

Where in the UK are you?

I am in the East Midlands :)

Thanks Teddy! :hi5:

I'm going to pre order the new :vader when he's available.

I'm in Somerset

:clap:clap:clap
Awesome pics man.

The Skyfall premier must have been a blast. Thanks for sharing.

Back