ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys LOKI & Asmus Bruce Wayne Page 14, 15

Great update my friend ;)

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys LOKI & Asmus Bruce Wayne Page 14, 15

:clap:clap:clap
Awesome pics man.

The Skyfall premier must have been a blast. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, glad you like my pics! :hi5:

Yeah the Skyfall premier was amazing! Great experience!

Great update my friend ;)

Many thanks Darth my friend :hi5:

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Indiana Jones, Loki, Bruce Wayne Pages 14-17

Not a figure I'd own but it looks amazing in your photos! Great shots! ;) :lol

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Indiana Jones, Loki, Bruce Wayne Pages 14-17

I love the films so I'm really happy to have this:yess:

;) :lol

I love the films so I'm really happy to have this:yess:

;) :lol

Well at least your figure has films and not film. I can't believe i put films :lol I need to read my post before hitting the reply button. :D

Well at least your figure has films and not film. I can't believe i put films :lol I need to read my post before hitting the reply button. :D

Having been inspired by your outdoor pics, I've taken Indy 'out to the jungle'!

:lol

That looks great out in the jungle! Love outside pics, they bring out all the detail. :clap

Great Score and Pic's my Friend, that pic without his hat reminds me of when he played in that WWII move " Hanover", Great Post; PM

Great pics, for the cool acquisition my friend, congrats ;)

Very nice stuff there!! Congrats! :clap

nice pics man. and super awesome you had the chance to meet daniel craig!

Great update pics Paramore...Indy looks awesome :hi5:

:lol

That looks great out in the jungle! Love outside pics, they bring out all the detail. :clap

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm going to take some more outdoor pics of Dutch and classic Predator when they arrive!

Great Score and Pic's my Friend, that pic without his hat reminds me of when he played in that WWII move " Hanover", Great Post; PM

Many thanks Colossus!

It does look like Ford from Hanover!

Great pics, for the cool acquisition my friend, congrats ;)

Thanks very much Darth!

I've always wanted an Indy!

Very nice stuff there!! Congrats! :clap

nice pics man. and super awesome you had the chance to meet daniel craig!

Thanks!

Meeting Daniel Craig was brilliant, it was an amazing experience! Quite intimidating seeing Mr. Bond walking towards you :lol

Great update pics Paramore...Indy looks awesome :hi5:

Many thanks Roberto!

Really pleased to have got Indy!

Will do!

Just waiting for the camera to finish charging! :impatient:

Can you take some pictures of the bruce in the asmus suit showing the tailoring of the suit? I'm on the fence

Back