ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Indiana Jones, Loki, Bruce Wayne Pages 14-17

Cool update bro ;)

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys Dutch P19

Congrats on Dutch! I'm looking forward to your pics :rock

Great figure! musta set you back a few ££. Was it BNIB

Has anyone thought about changing this body for the DX10?

I know there are exposed joints but i don't like they way the arm flattens in the inner elbow on this body

Great figure! musta set you back a few ££. Was it BNIB

Has anyone thought about changing this body for the DX10?

I know there are exposed joints but i don't like they way the arm flattens in the inner elbow on this body

Glad you like the pics!

He wasn't new but I got him for a good price!

Classic Predator should arrive tomorrow.

Wow he looks frigging sweet! Great pics mate. :clap

great pics Para! Dutch looks super cool! :hi5: but how on earth did you find grass that wasnt wet??? Its constant rain here in London! I thought it was the same for the majority of the UK! lol!

Ah yes, will you try and find the arm armour this version doesnt have or just leave him without?

I have the OG one but i like the head better on the Classic release (the mask doesn't go onto his face well at all). I don't know if i can just buy the classic head and put it on the OG body

great pics Para! Dutch looks super cool! :hi5: but how on earth did you find grass that wasnt wet??? Its constant rain here in London! I thought it was the same for the majority of the UK! lol!

Thanks! :hi5:

No rain down here in the West Country today (maybe a light drizzle earlier) had some really nice sunshine this afternoon!

Ah yes, will you try and find the arm armour this version doesnt have or just leave him without?

I have the OG one but i like the head better on the Classic release (the mask doesn't go onto his face well at all). I don't know if i can just buy the classic head and put it on the OG body

I shall leave him as he is.

Straight out the box, quick photo shoot, then on the shelf next to Dutch!

Great Update and Pic's my Friend, I can hear the clicking of the Predator, Great Post; PM

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys Dutch P19 & Classic Pred P20

Great Score and Pic's on the Classic Predator my Friend WOW!, Great Post; PM

Re: Paramoremcr88's collection: update Hot Toys Dutch P19 & Classic Pred P20

Great Score and Pic's on the Classic Predator my Friend WOW!, Great Post; PM

Many thanks Colossus, glad you like him!:hi5:

Just love these Pred pics Para :hi5: The pics are so crystal clear Its as if you borrowed Jays camera :lol

Thanks very much! :hi5:

Perhaps it was Jay's camera ;) :lol

Back