Paul Walker dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paul Walker dead?

According to this article they only think Walker may have been the passenger. He could have asked his friend to let him try out his vehicle. They won't know for sure till an autopsy is completed.

Friends said Walker, a car enthusiast, decided to go for a ride with Rodas, a businessman and professional race car driver. Rodas was believed to be driving the car.

"When we saw Paul and Roger leave, Paul was the passenger in the vehicle," said Torp.

An autopsy is scheduled for the next couple of days. The exact cause of the crash remains under investigation.

https://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=9345327

The f'd up thing is that if they wanted to kill off his character, a car accident would likely have been the most fitting way/made the most sense. Going to be tough to figure out a respectful way forward. To simply write out a character after 7 movies and say he just packed and left without saying goodbye feels pretty awkward and killing him on screen seems pretty out of the question. Would not wanna be the writers on this one.

kind of like they wrote the Joker put of Dark Knight rises lol

Why so many exotic cars burn after crashing?? There are a ton of vídeos of ferraris and lambos burning... Probably they were alive after the crash but they didnt survive the fire ... So Sad. RIP

I have no doubt both were unconscious directly after the impact. The car ripped in two. God willing they were both knocked out before they burned. :(

Sucks for sure. Folks lost a dad, son, brother?, etc. So I would hope folks would be respectful. If too much trolling goes on infractions can be handed out.

The f'd up thing is that if they wanted to kill off his character, a car accident would likely have been the most fitting way/made the most sense. Going to be tough to figure out a respectful way forward. To simply write out a character after 7 movies and say he just packed and left without saying goodbye feels pretty awkward and killing him on screen seems pretty out of the question. Would not wanna be the writers on this one.

:exactly:

I have no doubt both were unconscious directly after the impact. The car ripped in two. God willing they were both knocked out before they burned. :(

Most likely they died on impact. The force the car hit that tree with they probably tore their heart open or necks were broken.

According to this article they only think Walker may have been the passenger. He could have asked his friend to let him try out his vehicle. They won't know for sure till an autopsy is completed.

Can't they know just by seeing who was sitting where? :dunno

Why so many exotic cars burn after crashing?? There are a ton of vídeos of ferraris and lambos burning... Probably they were alive after the crash but they didnt survive the fire ... So Sad. RIP

Because most of them are being driven at high speed when crashed. When you hit a tree or pole or whatever else at extremely high speeds the car stands a good chance of having the gas tank ruptured and blown up.

I was and am a big fan of the FF series and Walkers. Very sad to to see this yesterday.

Can't they know just by seeing who was sitting where? :dunno

this is what I don't get, if it wasn't Paul the passenger in the car... Wouldn't we have heard from him that he is alive?
why the need to confirm? I mean, if he wasn't inthe car, then where is he? :dunno

this is what I don't get, if it wasn't Paul the passenger in the car... Wouldn't we have heard from him that he is alive?
why the need to confirm? I mean, if he wasn't inthe car, then where is he? :dunno

No, I mean, they knew he was in the car, it just wasn't clear if he was driving or if he was the passenger, now that I remember, the guys from his bodyshop were trying to get him out and they said he was on the passenger seat.

No one said he wasn't in the car. Just saying he could have switch places with the driver.

Update: Dec. 1, 2:40 p.m. ET:

The bodies of Paul Walker and Roger Rodas were so badly burned they have yet to be identified by the coroner, TMZ reported. The autopsy has been delayed for later this week, with the coroner waiting on dental records.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mackenziekruvant/paul-walker-dies-in-car-accident

Last edited:

I remember yesterday's evening when the "rumor" was just spreading and I checked Paul's twitter and he had not addressed the issue yet, when those kinds of things usually the celebrities come out and refute them right away, and he didn't, just gave me a bad feeling.

Read some articles today. And one friend of Pauls said he enjoyed every movie he did and the only role he was ever upset about not getting was his audition for Anakin Skywalker. Lucasfilm deemed him to old. Paul said it was the only role he ever truly wanted.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

I think it's sad he was a Awsome actor no one should die like that hope he dident feel a thing also I heard the driver was a pro race car driver any truth to that

I read earlier that "most" of the filming for Fast 7 was done and that Walkers part would not be scrapped. The rest of the cast and crew want to finish it as a tribute.

From everything I've read and seen Walker was a class act who always signed for kids and took what time he could for his fans. He was said to be a movie star who didn't act like a movie star. He grew up a mormom, but got out of that and became a Christian.

I will miss seeing him on film and genually feel for his daughter and family.

he seemed like a genuine nice guy. Like a friendly guy which is kind of rare in Hollywood.
I think that's what makes this so sad, he was such a cool guy, Yeah maybe his acting was not the best ( I liked him a lot) But he was a great person.

I read earlier that "most" of the filming for Fast 7 was done and that Walkers part would not be scrapped. The rest of the cast and crew want to finish it as a tribute.

From everything I've read and seen Walker was a class act who always signed for kids and took what time he could for his fans. He was said to be a movie star who didn't act like a movie star. He grew up a mormom, but got out of that and became a Christian.

I will miss seeing him on film and genually feel for his daughter and family.

Heard he sprung for a $10,000 engagement ring for a guy who couldn't afford it but did so anonymously. I wish he'd gotten more breaks as an actor, I didn't think he was terrible by any stretch, comparatively speaking.

Back